Vaccination site is up and running!

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2021, 12:35 PM

Yes, I registered someone who does not have a computer. Just filled in their name, address, etc. and my email address for reply's. Used all 1's for social security number and marked no for insurance. They will send me the information, then I will go back in and get the appointment date and time.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:58 PM
Default Vaccine Registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2bits View Post
Signed up Wednesday, got first injection Wednesday afternoon and had second scheduled for February. I also signed up 2 neighbors with no problem (just filled in all their info on my computer). The entire operation was amazingly well run and organized. It did not resemble any of the pictures I have been seeing from around the country. Counting the 15 minute observation period after the injection, we were in and out in less than a half hour.
I registered Mon. got code on Wed. and have appointments. I have been trying to sign up my 82 year old neighbor and get as far as enter birth date after getting code. I have received at least 20 codes and it will not let me get past enter birthdate.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
It asks for your SS# and insurance info that is how they identify you. See no reason why if you enter her info it would be a problem. The confirmation email and appointment email comes to the address you put in when you register.
You do not need to enter SS# or insurance information. I entered all zeros for the SS# and entered "NO" in the information. My registration process went smoothly and I have already received my first shot.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1701 View Post
I tried sumterfl.saferestart.net and got a code to enter. Only problem was the site didn't have a place to enter the code once I got it. Maybe they were full, but they should have a message to that effect.
I did not have this problem but I've read a few folks on this forum had the same problem you mentioned. I don't know what kind of device you have or the others have but they said to scroll the page from left to right so the white box was visible to enter the code. My laptop displayed the entire screen with no scrolling needed so I was able to see the box to enter the code.

Hope that helps your problem.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,015 Times in 1,009 Posts

they are doing shots @ the orlando health center, off rte 27 in Leesburg. i had a reg appt there this am., & saw they place was packed & set up for doses. i asked, some said they had an appt., some said they did not. the parking lot was mobbed with police directing people. idk who to call, maybe a direct number??
Old 01-14-2021, 01:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterray1 View Post
Have gone to the website. Clicked on need to get vaccine appointment. Received email with codes but site does not allow me to enter them. Any ideas?
Which website are you using? The site that is correct has two steps. Step 1 states, "I need to Register for a Covid-19 vaccination". Step 2 states, "I have a code for Covid-19 scheduling".

This is the correct website to register for a vaccine for the location on 466 behind Fresh Market......

Safe Restart

This site is legit. No need to enter your SS# or insurance information. I did not give that information and I have had my first shot.

Good luck!
Old 01-14-2021, 02:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,995 Times in 1,728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
You do not need to enter SS# or insurance information. I entered all zeros for the SS# and entered "NO" in the information. My registration process went smoothly and I have already received my first shot.
Well done, my lady! And thanks for posting this.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevinmann View Post
I believe this is the site one gets by signing up via Saferestart, which I did. I have a registration confirmation code, but can't be sure of the place or exact time.

Is there a way to find this out? The Saferestart site is not helpful.
If you have a registration confirmation code, you should have seen a drop down with the windows of dates and times you would like to schedule your first shot. You need to click on Step 2 to set that up on the Saferestart site. From there you will be given a bar code in an email to complete the registration process. That is how it worked for me.

Hope that helps.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:37 PM
Default Covid vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJOHNS2654 View Post
I registered Mon. got code on Wed. and have appointments. I have been trying to sign up my 82 year old neighbor and get as far as enter birth date after getting code. I have received at least 20 codes and it will not let me get past enter birthdate.
After numerous attempt I enter 1938 instead of 38 for year of birth and it went right through. Duh!!!!!!

Hope this helps some other dumb ass.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
I like your neighbor have a love hate with my computer. It loves to hate me.
Suggestion, we had a neighbor do it for us. I could say with us but that would be a lie.
They used our e-mail and we are registered. We do not yet have an appointment but did get a confirmation that we are registered.

We did not give our social security number either. Gossip is they will get it from you when you arrive.
They do not ask for your SS#. Sumter County told me SS# is not required.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Fan View Post
Once you input your code, how broad is the span of dates you have to chose from? A couple of days, a couple of weeks?

We have several upcoming medical appointments that would be a problem if the span is too short. Unless there are several dates to choose from we will need to wait to register. We don’t want to register and then not be able to go on the potential dates.
I wish I could answer your question but I didn't even look that far. I got my email at 3:30pm on Jan. 13th, looked at the drop down with the dates and times, saw there was a window for THAT day at 4:00pm to 4:30pm and took that one. I did not look any further. Ran out of the house, hopped in the car and drove down to the vaccine location. I received my first shot. Quick and easy for me.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevinmann View Post
I did that, but now I wanted to confirm the date, time and location. All I have is the 5 digit verification code
My code to register for the vaccine in Step 2 was a combination of six letters and numbers.

I had a five digit code for Step 1 for the initial application.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJOHNS2654 View Post
You can contact the main website to tell them your difficulty with the Saferestart website. Someone got back to me quickly when I voiced a concern. Here is the page.......

Contact | Access2Care

Last edited by coffeebean; 01-14-2021 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 04:00 PM

I just now went in and secured an appointment. I chose Monday, 1/18. There were more dates available after that. All dates had many time choices, so you shouldn't have a problem finding one that works for your schedule.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewater2 View Post
I just now went in and secured an appointment. I chose Monday, 1/18. There were more dates available after that. All dates had many time choices, so you shouldn't have a problem finding one that works for your schedule.
When did you first register and when did you get your confirmation email to select date.

Tags
site, vaccination, appointment, garden, olive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.