Vaccine in Wildwood Community Center

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2021, 07:57 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Vaccine in Wildwood Community Center

Both my wife and I were fortunate to get our vaccine shots at the Community Center in Wildwood. My wife had hers about 3 weeks ago and I received mine about 5 days ago. In my opinion they (Community Center Facility) provided the vaccine as every location should.
It is totally organized, perfect on site attentive care personnel and as good as you can get if you are getting a shot. They deserve praise for setting a high standard of care.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:26 AM

Leesburg/Lake County vaccine center at old Sears building was superb. Fast, efficient, cordial and wonderfully done. People were friendly, parking is easy and process is simple. Could not have been done better. Kudos to the planning and execution folks.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
Both my wife and I were fortunate to get our vaccine shots at the Community Center in Wildwood. My wife had hers about 3 weeks ago and I received mine about 5 days ago. In my opinion they (Community Center Facility) provided the vaccine as every location should.
It is totally organized, perfect on site attentive care personnel and as good as you can get if you are getting a shot. They deserve praise for setting a high standard of care.
If that’s the same outfit that was in field at southern trace , Wife got email this morning saying it’s moved to sumpterville community college.
Closed Thread

Tags
vaccine, center, community, ago, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.