Vandalism to my car

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2015, 07:20 AM
Sage

Skyking and Penny would know what to do.
[this message was brought to you by Nabisco Fig Newton's]
Old 03-17-2015, 02:08 PM
Default Thank you and please help

Thank all of you for your ideas. All these thoughts have run through my mind at one time or another, and I have taken pains to make sure scratches from hedges, garage doors, etc. are not the cause. I do not have any stickers anywhere on my vehicle, and I even removed the dealer name and address in case that was what was offensive to the immoral person(s) who is perpetrating the criminal mischief.

My only thought is that it may be connected to my dog. When I walked into a dealership, I stated I am buying a vehicle for me and my dog. I have always been a dog owner, and take my dogs with me to walk with them in favorite areas and to expose them to many environments, people, etc. So I bought much more vehicle than I would have otherwise done, full sunroof, excellent ventilation, easy to enter, flat floor, etc.

Weather permitting, he comes with me when I attend events, and I park in full shade with sunroof open and windows rolled mostly down. Then afterwards we go to a favorite spot for a walk, or a run. I would do nothing to jeopardize the well-being of my dog, as anyone could tell you. I am a trusting person, perhaps too trusting, given some of the mischief that has occurred around The Villages recently.

I can only surmise that some self-appointed vigilante has taken upon itself to enforce their conception of justice for not leaving my dog locked up in the house all day. Four good walks a day are the norm for me. Perhaps I am wrong, but I cannot think of any other reason for the criminal acts, for that is what they are. I did purchase a dash cam and am trying to make it work properly. Once again, I would appreciate any reports of suspicious activity in parking areas. Sort of a neighborhood watch approach. Thank you.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.