Vegetarian Restaurant(s)

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Platinum member
Default Vegetarian Restaurant(s)

My daughter and her Significant Other, whom I have never met, will be visiting late next week (week of 05/14). He is a strict vegetarian, and I am most definitely not, so there arises the question:

Can anyone suggest and recommend a restaurant or two, preferably within The Villages, which has a decent selection for a vegetarian? I'm not looking for a strictly vegetarian place ('cuz I'll certainly want my steak :-), but one which offers something mora appealing than "steamed carrots!"

Appreciate your help!

Steve
Old 05-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Default Re: Vegetarian Restaurant(s)

There are several types of Vegetarians as you probably know. Some do eat seafood, so any place that has seafoods and salads might work. You might want to ask if he's a strict Vegetarian. Good luck!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Platinum member

Thai Ruby has excellent food including vegetarian choices. I just had lunch there. The amazing beef is just that, AMAZING!!!!! I also love the chicken in red curry coconut milk MmmmmMmmmmm. The veggie options looked just as delicious and I'm sure they are. You can't go wrong with choosing this place. My husband and I go as often as we can.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Platinum member

Rokinronda:
Thanks so much for your comments. Since my initial inquery I learned that my guest approves of Thai food (has acouple of places he likes in their Denver neighborhood), so it seems likely that's where we'll go. I've eaten there once before and really enjoyed it, and, as another thread here (entitled Thai Ruby's) reminds me, they do take reservations, which is always a Good Thing here, even in the so-called "off" season!
;D
Steve

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.