vendors

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2018, 09:13 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Seems pretty crowded with vendors to me at least at LSL (many more than over the summer). My gripe is that it has been the very same ones night after night after night for the year that we have been here so far with very few exceptions. My gripe is it's just boring and blocks off a lot of parking spots. I can probably list them all in the order they are "stationed" by now. It does however make for a nice "atmosphere". They need some food vendors like they have during the various events...... at least a pretzel guy !!!!!! But of course that would cause the restaurants to be upset.
Second vote for a pretzel guy!
I guess the New Yorker in me is hoping for one.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpkinp View Post
All Vendor's night does is tick me off because they eliminate half the parking and it is the same old stuff. I would think the stores would complain because many of us are reluctant to go to the squares on vendor's night. It’s a long walk from the outlying parking areas at some of the squares. One night a week would be sufficient, not twice a week at SS and LSL.
More like once every couple of weeks or even once a month would be sufficient; as the saying goes, "same stuff, different day".
Old 04-17-2018, 07:31 PM

How do you go about applying to be a vendor? I saw an old post saying that you can call Tammy Ford who arranges these things....
Old 04-17-2018, 08:03 PM
Platinum member

The fact that they block so many parking spaces especially from so early in the day really ticks me off. People would like to go to restaurants and movies early in the day. Why can't they put signs up for no parking after 3 or 4pm or be towed.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighmom View Post
How do you go about applying to be a vendor? I saw an old post saying that you can call Tammy Ford who arranges these things....
The Villages Entertainment

You can contact the above for vendor information
Closed Thread

Tags
vendors, time, worth, hope, lots

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.