VIDEO - Truck Drives Over Chitty Chatty Golf Cart Bridge

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2021, 06:24 PM
Gold member
Default VIDEO - Truck Drives Over Chitty Chatty Golf Cart Bridge

Just when you think you've seen it all! This white pickup truck is caught on camera driving northbound over the Chitty Chatty golf cart bridge.

The Villages - Truck Drives Over Golf Cart Bridge - YouTube
Old 09-21-2021, 05:45 AM

Not the first time this has happened. More posts need to be installed to prevent this.
Old 09-21-2021, 06:21 AM

did you their license plate # to send to the Sumter county sheriff along with the video
Old 09-21-2021, 08:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
Just when you think you've seen it all! This white pickup truck is caught on camera driving northbound over the Chitty Chatty golf cart bridge.

The Villages - Truck Drives Over Golf Cart Bridge - YouTube
How does it go-those who live in glass houses.

I am of course perfect BUT, when we first came here for one of the trial deals. I confirmed that especially if you do not own it, you can hop a curb with a golf cart when you miss a sign and end up on the main road.

I am not familiar with the bridge. It seems to be large enough to accommodate both the truck and a golf cart going in the opposite direction. Assuming the truck driver was in error. SOLUTION? ALTERNATIVE? Back down the winding bridge? Wait he is being followed by someone in a golf cart that thinks it wise to prevent that.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:13 AM

I was the one that took the video last Thursday and posted it in another thread last Friday. Take the The time to actually read my comments in that original thread before you make clueless comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
How does it go-those who live in glass houses.

I am of course perfect BUT, when we first came here for one of the trial deals. I confirmed that especially if you do not own it, you can hop a curb with a golf cart when you miss a sign and end up on the main road.

I am not familiar with the bridge. It seems to be large enough to accommodate both the truck and a golf cart going in the opposite direction. Assuming the truck driver was in error. SOLUTION? ALTERNATIVE? Back down the winding bridge? Wait he is being followed by someone in a golf cart that thinks it wise to prevent that.

Last edited by GNXGuy; 09-21-2021 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNXGuy View Post
I was the one that took the video last Thursday and posted it in another thread last Friday. Take the The time to actually read my comments in that original thread before you make clueless comments.
I as stated all think they are perfect. Surely I owe you an apology that I do not follow your posts across different threads, SURELY WE AL SHOULD
Old 09-21-2021, 10:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,353 Times in 2,392 Posts

Quote:
This seems rather harsh, or maybe I should check any and all threads you posted to?
Old 09-21-2021, 11:09 AM
Platinum member
Talking

The white truck DID NOT leave the tire marks on the bridge. That was from the workers when they were building the bridge. I saw them after the bridge was completed and also in one of the blogs from "The Villages Newcomers". As you can see from the position of the truck, no way he could have left them.

Old 09-21-2021, 04:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
This seems rather harsh, or maybe I should check any and all threads you posted to?
As I regularly post. We are sooooo lucky to live with people who are perfect in their own mind. Amusing thought. How do we get a PERFECT PERMIT so we can use our cell phone to take videos while driving.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:25 PM

Once again you comment without knowing the details. My wife was driving and I was in the passenger seat.

Your obsession with being perfect must burden you and ironically dooms one to unhappiness.

M
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
As I regularly post. We are sooooo lucky to live with people who are perfect in their own mind. Amusing thought. How do we get a PERFECT PERMIT so we can use our cell phone to take videos while driving.
Old 09-21-2021, 05:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,463 Times in 3,089 Posts

Quote:
I'm not seeing any post in any thread, video or otherwise, from you from last Friday on ToTV. In fact, the last time you posted prior to this post was May 9, about a misdelivered USPS package.
Old 09-21-2021, 05:50 PM
Veteran member

I was sitting down at Lake Sumter this morning when a driver was going the wrong way around the square. When some bike rides there stopped them and pointed it out, their response was, "I'm only going to the next corner."
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, truck, chitty, chatty, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.