The village of Parkwood

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2020, 09:42 AM
Default The village of Parkwood

If you live in the family area do you get to use the amenities in the village .how is Parkwood to live in is it safe or is there a lot of crime with teens liviving there
Old 05-17-2020, 09:47 AM

It has zero connection to The Villages
Old 05-17-2020, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Hmmmmm teens equal crime hmmmmm
Old 05-17-2020, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Parkwood is not part of the Villages. They are separate development just like Lakeside Landing. However, if you lived right next door at Bison Valley, a Villages development, or off 301 at Oxford Oaks or off 466 at Spring Arbor you still wouldn't be able to use the facilities even though they are Villages developments. In fact I believe you couldn't even get a guest pass to use the golf courses because you would be living in Sumter, Lake or Marion County, unless you were part of the immediate family of a Villages resides. If someone has better info, you can correct me.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

If you're trying to find a cheaper place to find new housing, I would suggest Lakeside Landing off Rainey Trail. It's not part of TV, but you would only be one mile from LSL and could visit the squares, the movie theater, the restaurants, but could not play golf, softball, pickleball or the rec center.

The Villages Florida

Last edited by John_W; 05-17-2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Parkwood is not part of the Villages. They are separate development just like Lakeside Landing. However, if you lived right next door at Bison Valley, a Villages development, or off 301 at Oxford Oaks or off 466 at Spring Arbor you still wouldn't be able to use the facilities. In fact I believe you couldn't even get a guest pass to use the golf courses because you would be living in Sumter, Lake or Marion County, unless you were part of the immediate family of a Villages resides. If someone has better info, you can correct me.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Parkwood has literally no connection with The Villages. And Bison Valley residents can not get guest passes.
Closed Thread

Tags
parkwood, live, village, teens, safe

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.