The Village people property management

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2023, 06:52 AM
Default The Village people property management

Does anyone have any experience dealing with this property management firm? We are looking to rent our PV until we can move down permanently in 2025 and are looking for a reputable property management firm to make it as easy as possible while also screening tenants to avoid issues for my neighbors.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,606 Times in 943 Posts

In my experience, screening tenant, so you don’t upset neighbors is very tough. Renters can be pleasant, but when they are down for a week, 3 couples roll into the house and are in the birdcage shopping it up til midnight.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfrat2 View Post
Does anyone have any experience dealing with this property management firm? We are looking to rent our PV until we can move down permanently in 2025 and are looking for a reputable property management firm to make it as easy as possible while also screening tenants to avoid issues for my neighbors.
https://www.browardcenter.org/assets...91f114ac91.jpg
Old 03-22-2023, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfrat2 View Post
I have nothing but good to say about Villages Hometown Property management-up until my recent experience. I rented twice before (5 months then 2 months) and all was great. But recently I called to inquire about a patio villa near my house for Easter family visitors; there were 3 listed available on their website. They told me April was available as monthly rentals only even tho the website said they were available for weekly rentals. I was told that they would release them for weekly rentals as of April 1st. But my guests are arriving on the 1st and I told them it didn't make sense to have family drive 1000 miles without a confirmed reservation. Sorry, they said. And I wondered how the homeowners would feel that their units will sit empty. So that's my story.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,710 Times in 5,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake57 View Post
I have nothing but good to say about Villages Hometown Property management-up until my recent experience. I rented twice before (5 months then 2 months) and all was great. But recently I called to inquire about a patio villa near my house for Easter family visitors; there were 3 listed available on their website. They told me April was available as monthly rentals only even tho the website said they were available for weekly rentals. I was told that they would release them for weekly rentals as of April 1st. But my guests are arriving on the 1st and I told them it didn't make sense to have family drive 1000 miles without a confirmed reservation. Sorry, they said. And I wondered how the homeowners would feel that their units will sit empty. So that's my story.
I'm confused. Are you referring to the same company that the OP asked about? It appears as though "The Village People Property Management", and "The Villages Hometown Property Management" are two separate companies.
Closed Thread

Tags
property, management, firm, reputable, make

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.