Village of Sanibel

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniselmenna View Post
No plans yet after dec 16th. We will be there 16th thru 20th. I will let you know how all goes after we meet with designer. It's funny we met friends last fri nite at our local hangout and my husband was so excited the gang was making fun of him. They told me he was a walking advertisement for the villages. I,m pretty sure our salesman, bob knorr, told us we wouldn't be able to add on because of lot size. It seems everything I read tells me to add on to lanai. Again we will have two homes for a few years so we may have to keep things to a minimum. Oh well. Pics all be nice
Did you get my IM? I wanted to know if you were on your lot taking pictures on Nov. 22.? We were driving to visit our lot on Raven Croft and saw someone up at your end of the street. Wanted to know if it was you?

Donna
Old 12-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Smile

We close by mail tomorrow and will arrive on Sunday. Everything being delivered on Monday. On Pickett Road. Can't wait!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmom3 View Post
We close by mail tomorrow and will arrive on Sunday. Everything being delivered on Monday. We're on Pickett Road. Can't wait!

How wonderful!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Default Captiva Recreation center OPENING DEC 21

When to Fernandina pool opening today .
Was told Sanibel IS SOLD OUT ..

And CAPTIVA RECREATION CENTER well be opening on Dec21
Old 12-08-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Mary View Post
When to Fernandina pool opening today .
Was told Sanibel IS SOLD OUT ..

And CAPTIVA RECREATION CENTER well be opening on Dec21
How is Fernandina's pool, what do you think? We bought a lot on Killington Loop in Fernandina and hope to build April 2012. Do you mean the lots in Sanibel are sold out?
Old 12-08-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben007 View Post
How is Fernandina's pool, what do you think? We bought a lot on Killington Loop in Fernandina and hope to build April 2012. Do you mean the lots in Sanibel are sold out?
Bigben The pool is really nice .
Yes we was told by the woman who going to run Captiva Recreation Center that Sanibel is all sold out I guess Lots because you can still buy houses.I don't know that what she told us today
Old 12-08-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Mary View Post
Bigben The pool is really nice .
Yes we was told by the woman who going to run Captiva Recreation Center that Sanibel is all sold out I guess Lots because you can still buy houses.I don't know that what she told us today
Sunshine Mary

Thanks

HOpe someday to see you at the pool.

Bigben
Old 12-08-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomie1955 View Post
Did you get my IM? I wanted to know if you were on your lot taking pictures on Nov. 22.? We were driving to visit our lot on Raven Croft and saw someone up at your end of the street. Wanted to know if it was you?

Donna
I didn't get your Im. It could be on my husbands computer. I started this on his computer and then went onto my iPad to continue. Anyway that wasn't us. We were there on nov 10th through the 16 th. Our lot is the third down on rain croft. We will be back soon to plan design. I'm already concerned that we may have made a mistake. I'm almost sure the realtor told us that we cannot stretch anything as lot size is too small. After looking at this chat site I wonder if that might be a mistake. I already know I would prefer a larger lanai. I guess we,ll figure it all out after talking to the designers. My husband is still unclear as to our future so it's hard to figure out just what I should do. The one question you may be able to answer for me though is,"can you get recessed lighting throughout the house?". I noticed in the model homes that they were in the kitchens only. I would like them In The living areas too. Anyway looking forward to meeting you and Wayne sometime soon. When I saw your post I was happy to learn that you and your husband are the same ages (okay you,re a year younger than I am). Lol almost the same ages as me and Raymond. Denise
Old 12-08-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Sunshine Mary

Thanks

HOpe someday to see you at the pool.

Bigben
Yes Bigben see you at the pool .
Old 12-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Location: Currently in New Freedom PA. 2012, A Village of Sanibel resident

I just talked to my Sales rep, Rene' Webster. I asked if Sanibel was sold out. Her reply was "Not quite, would you like to buy more ". So, I don't believe that "ALL" of Sanibel is Sold Out.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJohn View Post
I just talked to my Sales rep, Rene' Webster. I asked if Sanibel was sold out. Her reply was "Not quite, would you like to buy more ". So, I don't believe that "ALL" of Sanibel is Sold Out.
See you don't know who to beleave who told me was the girl who going to run the Captiva Recreation Center..So I don't know that what she told us today .Our Sales rep never calls us
Old 12-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniselmenna View Post
I didn't get your Im. It could be on my husbands computer. I started this on his computer and then went onto my iPad to continue. Anyway that wasn't us. We were there on nov 10th through the 16 th. Our lot is the third down on rain croft. We will be back soon to plan design. I'm already concerned that we may have made a mistake. I'm almost sure the realtor told us that we cannot stretch anything as lot size is too small. After looking at this chat site I wonder if that might be a mistake. I already know I would prefer a larger lanai. I guess we,ll figure it all out after talking to the designers. My husband is still unclear as to our future so it's hard to figure out just what I should do. The one question you may be able to answer for me though is,"can you get recessed lighting throughout the house?". I noticed in the model homes that they were in the kitchens only. I would like them In The living areas too. Anyway looking forward to meeting you and Wayne sometime soon. When I saw your post I was happy to learn that you and your husband are the same ages (okay you,re a year younger than I am). Lol almost the same ages as me and Raymond. Denise
You are not locked into your lot. You can switch if you need more room.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Location: Currently in New Freedom PA. 2012, A Village of Sanibel resident

But if you switch lots, and were delaying your build on the original lot, you must start building right away on the new lot. That is what happened to me.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
You are not locked into your lot. You can switch if you need more room.
If you were touring with a sales agent and talked about what you might like to do with the home as far as stretches, garage and all that takes up more space, then he/she should have told you that you needed a bigger lot. Our sales guy did and proceeded to show us a "premium" lot to accommodate a larger home. Hope it all works out for you. I think the lots sell so fast that it shouldn't be a problem to switch. After all, it would be more money for them if you bought a bigger lot.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel

Quote:
Bigben007, Are ya from the "burgh"?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.