Village of Sanibel

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniselmenna View Post
I didn't get your Im. It could be on my husbands computer. I started this on his computer and then went onto my iPad to continue. Anyway that wasn't us. We were there on nov 10th through the 16 th. Our lot is the third down on rain croft. We will be back soon to plan design. I'm already concerned that we may have made a mistake. I'm almost sure the realtor told us that we cannot stretch anything as lot size is too small. After looking at this chat site I wonder if that might be a mistake. I already know I would prefer a larger lanai. I guess we,ll figure it all out after talking to the designers. My husband is still unclear as to our future so it's hard to figure out just what I should do. The one question you may be able to answer for me though is,"can you get recessed lighting throughout the house?". I noticed in the model homes that they were in the kitchens only. I would like them In The living areas too. Anyway looking forward to meeting you and Wayne sometime soon. When I saw your post I was happy to learn that you and your husband are the same ages (okay you,re a year younger than I am). Lol almost the same ages as me and Raymond. Denise

I will IM you my cell # I will try to answer some questions you may have.

Donna
Old 12-08-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomie1955 View Post
Bigben007, Are ya from the "burgh"?
Sure am. Watching Bigben right now! And things don't look good.

Last edited by Bigben007; 12-08-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben007 View Post
We are staying in a rental in North Port, Fl. without cable. We forgot they were playing tonight or we could have gone to a sports bar to watch.
We are from Johnstown.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben007 View Post
Where in the Burgh, folks? I have a daughter and two grandkids in Mt Lebo; a son and two more grankids in Ross Township. They won't let me wear my Brady shirt there! They won't even use the word "patriotic"....

I s'pose NFL Sunday in TV will vary a bit from NFL Sunday in Pgh, you think? We'll survive, I'm sure. I'll be closing in Sanibel just in time for the Packers-Patriots Super Bowl Game.....
Old 12-09-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonCelt View Post
Where in the Burgh, folks? I have a daughter and two grandkids in Mt Lebo; a son and two more grankids in Ross Township. They won't let me wear my Brady shirt there! They won't even use the word "patriotic"....

I s'pose NFL Sunday in TV will vary a bit from NFL Sunday in Pgh, you think? We'll survive, I'm sure. I'll be closing in Sanibel just in time for the Packers-Patriots Super Bowl Game.....
Hay from Coraopolis here .
Oh so you think it going to be Packers and Steelers Super Bowl this year ?????
Old 12-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Mary View Post
Hay from Coraopolis here .
Oh so you think it going to be Packers and Steelers Super Bowl this year ?????
Well.....maybe you're half right....
Old 12-09-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonCelt View Post

Johnstown is 70 ,iles est of Pgh. Steelers fans are everywhere!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomie1955 View Post
Johnstown is 70 ,iles est of Pgh. Steelers fans are everywhere!!!
Ah, Johnstown...former home of the Great Flood, the Jets (hockey), and the Johnnies! And the Zoomies?

Steelers... yup, and there will probably be plenty of black and gold in the streets of Sanibel before the last foundation gets poured. With lots of Midwest competition, apparently...

It'll all be good!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:12 AM

Go colts.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Veteran member

Thought this thread was about Sanibel?
Old 12-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Location: Currently in New Freedom PA. 2012, A Village of Sanibel resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackz View Post
Guess not, Jack. That said, I will be starting a Ravens Nest in TV. Have family in Pittsburgh, but they can keep Ben "Rape"lisberger, and the "Squeelers"

Come On...... It's just a joke.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJohn View Post
Guess not, Jack. That said, I will be starting a Ravens Nest in TV. Have family in Pittsburgh, but they can keep Ben "Rape"lisberger, and the "Squeelers"

Uh oh.....

Well, yes, it IS about Sanibel...the village and its people..... all getting to know a little about each other a little at a time maybe...

Didn't mean to make it an NFL/Geography/History class, and certainly not a battlefield. Back to bricks and mortar and stucco...
Old 12-09-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJohn View Post

Good one!!!! A lot of us Steelers fans are not happy with Ben. But you have that stuff with all sport athletes.

Can't wait to watch the games at Beef O'Bradys at Colony. I think this will be the hang out for all sports fans who live in Sanibel!!! There will be a stream of golf carts going to and from the "games".
Do I see in the future, tailgate parties in the parking lot????
Old 12-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Location: Currently in New Freedom PA. 2012, A Village of Sanibel resident

Just joking, as I stated above. Actually, I am long time Steelers fan. As I eluded to, I have family in Pittsburgh. My mother was from Pittsburgh. I have been to Heinz Field. I have autographed helmets from Franco Harris and Jack Hamm. I was saddened when they put the Steelers in the same division as the Ravens, because I couldn't root for both. Although I do my best to cheer the Steelers when they play other teams. Being a born and bred Balti-moron, I gotta do that whole Homer thing, and root for the Ravens. So don't hate me, I don't HATE the Steelers. So lets root for our respected teams, have some good natured ribbing. See ya the tailgate parties.

Go Ravens

PS; The Superbowl will be Packers Vs. Ravens.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:57 PM

PS; The Superbowl will be Packers Vs. Ravens.[/QUOTE]

Chuckle, yuk, yuk.

Maybe if they all make bail at the same time (see "good natured ribbing" comment above).

That O'Brady tailgate thought sounds like a winner. Perhaps the next TV-Sanibel club??

BTW, does O'Brady's have a Guinness tap?? Inquiring minds NEED to know....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.