Village of Sanibel

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteDz View Post
Just updated the list of Sanibel neighbors...

http://home.comcast.net/~jbenin29/Sanibel_Neighbors.pdf
Thanks !!
Bill & Willie (176/40)
Old 01-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Thumbs up "Upper" Sanibel Social last night...

My wife, and I, attended the "Upper" Sanibel Social at the Captiva Rec Center last night, and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks Dave and Cheryl Baxter for putting it together. Nice Job.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW

Quote:
My wife, and I, attended the "Upper" Sanibel Social at the Captiva Rec Center last night, and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks Dave and Cheryl Baxter for putting it together. Nice Job.
Sorry we couldn't be there --looking forward to meeting everyone at February's First Friday
Helen and Irv
Old 01-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Default Bought a Lot in Sanibel

Hi Everyone,
We bought a lot on Raven Croft Terrace about a month ago. We hope to sell our house first in NJ and then begin to build in the fall of 2012. We are looking forward in meeting new people. We already met Bruce and Barbara on our Street. We are building an Iris. Pete Dz I like the list of homes you started. Patti and Carmen
Old 01-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Platinum member

First Friday? Is there a regular social on the first Friday of each month? We would like to meet our neighbors, we live in TV but we haven't started building on our lot yet. Could we come, or do we have to have our house finished?

Thanks, Connie and Chuck
Old 01-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Default We bought our home.

We bought an Iris on lot #173, 2922 Asher Path. We leave today to go back to NH to finish packing and close on our house on January 27th, then we close on our new home in Sanibel February 2nd.
Can't wait to get here and meet some new neighbors.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmpat View Post
Hi Everyone,
We bought a lot on Raven Croft Terrace about a month ago. We hope to sell our house first in NJ and then begin to build in the fall of 2012. We are looking forward in meeting new people. We already met Bruce and Barbara on our Street. We are building an Iris. Pete Dz I like the list of homes you started. Patti and Carmen
Did we meet you also? Where you the couple who stopped to talk and we showed you our lanai? We are on Raven Croft before you go into the cul-da-sac. So, which lot did you buy? Welcome!!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmpat View Post
Hi Everyone,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
We bought an Iris on lot #173, 2922 Asher Path. We leave today to go back to NH to finish packing and close on our house on January 27th, then we close on our new home in Sanibel February 2nd.
Can't wait to get here and meet some new neighbors.
Hello to both of you! And welcome to Sanibel! You must be thrilled! I can't wait to meet you in the hood! I've already met so many people on TOTV that I feel like I already live there, but not until the first of March!

Let us know when you come down again and we will try to get a group together!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Veteran member

Has anyone smelled anthing in the air in Sanibel wondering after reading other thread about Bad odor's in area Thanks
Old 01-11-2012, 12:47 PM

We are building on Lot 82, Evesburrough Path, on the south side of Pinellas. We lived in Heritage Lakes in Channahon, IL before moving back to Mt. Zion, IL. Our house in Sanibel will be completed in Feb. Having fun watching the build. Will be selling our villa in Pennycamp in the next couple of months. We are also CAT retirees.....
Old 01-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdawg View Post
Has anyone smelled anthing in the air in Sanibel wondering after reading other thread about Bad odor's in area Thanks

I've been all over that place in the golf cart several times of the year and I haven't smelled anything!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdawg View Post
We've been living in our home here in Sanibel for almost 5 months now and not a whiff of odor around our house. We have smelled an unpleasant odor a few times around half way back while driving our cart from LSL home, but none I have detected in Sanibel.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaDawg View Post
We've been living in our home here in Sanibel for almost 5 months now and not a whiff of odor around our house. We have smelled an unpleasant odor a few times around half way back while driving our cart from LSL home, but none I have detected in Sanibel.
Good to hear
Old 01-12-2012, 07:51 AM

has anyone heard about the new lots in Fernandina?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Default First Friday Sanibel Social

Quote:
Did anyone hear whether, or not, the Sanibel Social is being held this Friday at the Captiva Rec Ctr? Last get together, It was indicated that it would take place on the first Friday of every month. Hmmm...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.