Village of Sanibel

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel
Default Sanibel

I got an email from our agent in The Villages. The lots on both side of us sold!!!! We will be down in Oct. to pick out everything for the house that we can't do over the computer.We hope to be building soon.
Can't wait to meet all the neighors.
Anyone who bought on Raven Croft Terrace, give out a shout!!!!

Donna & Wayne
Old 09-04-2011, 07:23 PM

Donna and Wayne...Patti and I will be flying down on Tuesday to check out our house. I will let you know how your neighborhood is looking. Oh yea...I don't think we are actually to far from you - we are living in Jefferson Hills, PA right now until we move in October. Jim
Old 09-06-2011, 07:40 PM

Hi all- finally the next unit opened and we have a lot! We are on Beville Place lot # 99! Anyone else near us yet? We are in the process of moving today and tomorrow and wiil begin the drive to TV on Friday morning from upsate NY! Great to hear there will be a Welcoming Party on the 29th. Can wait to meet everyone! Pat and Jim
Old 09-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Unhappy We're sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyzapp View Post
On Thursday, Sept. 29, the Sanibel Neighborhood will have a Grand Opening Cookout at the Recretion Center. It starts at 10am and is free.

Kathy
Have been so busy w/moving sale & trying to pack for move that I haven't looked much at TOTV. Tonight I see we will JUST miss the BBQ!
Hope we can do it again soon! We start for TV on 10/3 w/first stop at Alee lane to be sure our lot is still there! Welcome to all you new Sanibellians!

Peg & Bob
Old 09-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Location: Johnstown, Pa. - Ebensburg, Pa. - Village of Sanibel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmajer View Post
Donna and Wayne...Patti and I will be flying down on Tuesday to check out our house. I will let you know how your neighborhood is looking. Oh yea...I don't think we are actually to far from you - we are living in Jefferson Hills, PA right now until we move in October. Jim
Hi Patti & Jim,
Let us know what you find!!! We bought 178.33. (3163 Raven Croft Terrace.)
Hope to meet you at the pool or for a drink!

D&W
Old 09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Sage
Default Pre-owned house for sale in Sanibel

Interesting...on TV web site under "pre-owned houses" there is a home in Sanibel for sale. Listed as "never lived in." Designer home -- don't know the
model name. Wish I could buy it!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Interesting...on TV web site under "pre-owned houses" there is a home in Sanibel for sale. Listed as "never lived in." Designer home -- don't know the
model name. Wish I could buy it!
Is it a "new" listing???
Old 09-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Sage

That house was just being built when we were down there... One of the first... wonder what happened???? Nice home!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
That house was just being built when we were down there... One of the first... wonder what happened???? Nice home!
It is listed under the "preowned" home category -- looks like a very nice home. Changed their mind? Sudden unexpected illness? Homesickness?
Old 09-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Gold member

I'm glad that I saw these recent posts about the never lived in home in Sanibel. I was thinking of starting a new thread.

It looks like a nice house for the price. Am I correct in assuming that if a sale falls through for some reason a new home would go back into TV's new home inventory?

So a house like this was most likely sold to someone and for whatever reason(s) the buyers didn't move in?
Old 09-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat1 View Post
I'm glad that I saw these recent posts about the never lived in home in Sanibel. I was thinking of starting a new thread.

It looks like a nice house for the price. Am I correct in assuming that if a sale falls through for some reason a new home would go back into TV's new home inventory?

So a house like this was most likely sold to someone and for whatever reason(s) the buyers didn't move in?
I watch TV's web site almost daily for homes, and I have seen a few homes listed on TV's "pre-owned homes" section of their web site as "never lived in" -- I believe these homes were in Buttonwood and Pennecamp. Far from a home expert, but once you close on a house, isn't it your home regardless of whether you actually "live" in the house? I'm thinking of a former coworker who was laid off from his job about 3 days after closing on his first house -- he never even moved into the house. Luckily he was able to sell the house quickly.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW

we bought on Silk Tree Terrace but have to sell our home in Miami first. We will be visiting TV on the 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th -- would love to meet our new neighbors
Old 09-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW

I keep trying to post on the Sanibel thread and the post keeps going to other places no matter what I do.
We bought in Sanibel on Silk Tree Terrace but have to sell our home in Miami first. We will be visiting TV on the 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th of this month and would love to meet some of our new neighbors.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenLCSW View Post
I keep trying to post on the Sanibel thread and the post keeps going to other places no matter what I do.
We bought in Sanibel on Silk Tree Terrace but have to sell our home in Miami first. We will be visiting TV on the 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th of this month and would love to meet some of our new neighbors.
Hi Helen!!! I haven't seen recent pictures but I have the feeling many people have moved in already! We won't be down until December to start our building. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:39 AM

we just purchased a lot in sanibel also our email is mlmace44@aol.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.