Have a Computer & Email?-HELP THE VILLAGES CHARTER SCHOOL MAKE $$$.

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Default Have a Computer & Email?-HELP THE VILLAGES CHARTER SCHOOL MAKE $$$.

If you own a computer and have email - Please register ONLINE to become a New Box Tops for education member at www.boxtops4education.com/clubbonus and choose The Villages Charter Elementary School as your school. The school will receive 10 Bonus Box Tops for your effort. The 10 box Tops are worth $1.00 to the school. Please register before the deadline of 10/31/2007.

Since this program started over 10 years ago. General Mills has sent checks out to over 90,000 schools totaling over 200 million dollars .Over the last 5 years The Village’s Charter School has received over $5,000 from the BOX TOP Program. For information on the Box Top program go www.boxtops4education.com. Thanks for your Help.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Default Re: Have a Computer & Email?-HELP THE VILLAGES CHARTER SCHOOL MAKE $$$.

I clicked on the link and tried to sign up, but couldn't find The Villages Charter school to select it. Choosing Florida but the list I get doesn't show the school. I'd love to participate so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Barbara
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.