Village of Silver Lake New Homes For Sale

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2014, 02:02 PM
Platinum member
Default Village of Silver Lake New Homes For Sale

This morning's Daily Sun showed 3 new cottages for sale in The Village of Silver Lake (historic side). My wife went through 2 of the 3 today. In talking with the sales people, she was told that 8 homes have been completed with 5 of them sold and that they expect the 2 she saw to be sold today. She was also told that The Villages has been asking residents of Silver Lake if they want to sell their mobile homes. If they do, the home and slab are demolished at the expense of the homeowner. The guy told her "the math has to work". My wife said their was a lot excitement and a lot of foot traffic and that Silver Lake is an old neighborhood with mostly well-kept mobiles with decent size lots and that she saw several more homes under construction.

Of course this is second hand information, but it is interesting!!
Old 10-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

A lot of cities have zones of transition. What was a new neighborhood ages and eventually gets revitalized. And the revitalization is usually quick. This may be what is happening.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Sage

The Morse building machine just keeps humming along!!!

I heard through VLS agents, that he bought 80 homes, for renewal purposes. Looks like another 72 to get built.

Like always, they will sell quickly!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 10-20-2014, 06:16 PM
Sage

It's beautiful in that neighborhood and anyone that bought a new home there would be very lucky - in my opinion.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.