The Villages 8/11/19 Construction Update Flyovers

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2019, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie0723 View Post
Just wanted to add I probably would not have decided to move to the the Villages as quickly, much less south of the Turnpike, without your video's and very balanced commentary Don.

It's hard to comprehend the extent and quality of the development without seeing it as in your independent videos. Much less your videos help convince my family I'm not (totally) crazy moving so fast 😜. And I sleep better thanks to the evidence you provide No doubt in my mind you provide far more benefit than risk to the development side.

A recent example, after doing a little math, and an email discussion with Design (my design meeting is Sept). We determined It would not be possible to widen my garage 4ft as the drawings with standard streatches showed when I purchased the lot.

Working with my Rep, we found a wider lot close by and I was able to confidently make a decision to shift lots, thanks in a big way to your fly by video's over Linden and Monarch Grove.

Unfortunately the lot is not big enough for a 4 car garage, can't have everything 🤣

Thank you sir!
Completely agree! Our design appointment is Dec. The home we would like to build in its' current form with the stretches we want does not look like it will fit on our lot in Marsh Bend. The lot is more narrow than we had realized. Design says we would have to remove some of the stretches. We are not sure if we will try to find another lot before the design appointment.

We greatly appreciate your compromise with the powers that be to continue to provide your fantastic videos. We eagerly await your videos to see the progress made every week. Your videos are invaluable to those of us who live far away!! A million thanks for your work, the great commentary, and the new maps with arrows! Also would like to thank you for providing the Lost Pet service.
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, villages, update, flyovers, sr44

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.