The Villages 8-18-19 Construction Update

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2019, 08:41 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts
Default The Villages 8-18-19 Construction Update

Once again here is a constriction update for the work happening here in The Villages.

The Villages 8-18-19 Construction Update - YouTube

An important part of the drone photography company that I recently helped form is public service and our way if giving back is to use our unique abilities to help find lost pets. If you have a lots pet here in The Villages go to our website lost pets information section:

Lost Pets

and then contact us directly with the phone numbers on this page. We do not monitor the various social media websites for lost animals.

Please subscribe to my YouTube page.

Thanks,
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 08-19-2019, 09:23 AM

Don, your videos get better each week. I find the flyover path previews especially helpful. Thanks for all you do.
Old 08-19-2019, 09:31 AM

Great new flyover Don, again, thank you for the service. Your footage of the trespassing signage will hopefully be well received.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:19 PM

Hopefully you were able to locate your drone. Could it be that as a Bubblehead your drone felt it was time for diving drills?
Old 08-26-2019, 08:40 PM
Veteran member

His drone went for a swim last Thursday night so I'm afraid it may be a while before the next weekly update.

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Old 08-27-2019, 03:08 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

There was no update this week due to spending many hours in the pond at SR44 & Buena Vista looking for the drone I lost on Thursday evening while recording the bridge move. I have two other drones and will be back at it this week, as weather permits.

Of the other two drones, one is a Phantom 4 Pro like the one that went down, and the other a Mavic Pro. The other Phantom is prioritized for use in my business, the one I lost was the one I use for fun and was the backup for the business drone. I'll start using the Mavic Pro for the weekly update videos until I find a way to replace the lost bird, not my favorite platform but one that will be more than adequate.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Closed Thread

Tags
lost, pets, villages, page, update

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.