Villages chief buys forest land

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
maybe they are going to put an amusement park (with a shooting gallery) with free admission to all village residents,, as a thank you for all the billions they have bilked out of us.. guilt is setting in, and they are wanting to make amends for all the wealth they have created on the backs of senior citizens, with non -union illegal aliens.
this goes to show there is a God and we all must meet our maker and pay for our sins,, this just happens to be a 7 million dollar pay up,, not much for these folks!!!
I just never understand the vitriol that this poster brings to each post. I, for one, do not feel that I have been bilked out of a single penny. In fact, I am quite grateful for the vision the owners have that has allowed me to live here amidst this beauty and with some of the best friends I have ever made in my life!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Sage

I think he's playing with 'ya
Old 07-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
I agree with Jimbo. I think he posts these comments just to get everyone riled up. Then he sits back and laughs at everyone's comments - a personal form of entertainment. So, don't comment when he posts. Eventually, it won't be fun for him anymore and he'll go away.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Quirky, I'm not saying I agree with what Frank Stronach is doing. As a matter of fact, the term "harvesting cattle" makes me . But Stronach is relentless is getting his agenda passed. And right now, the US economy needs jobs.
We do not need them at the rate of 87,000 gallons of water per day, per "new" job! (13mil gals per day / 150 new jobs)

Last edited by JLHart; 07-20-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
I think one would have to be smart to figure something like that out.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Quirky, I'm not saying I agree with what Frank Stronach is doing. As a matter of fact, the term "harvesting cattle" makes me . But Stronach is relentless is getting his agenda passed. And right now, the US economy needs jobs.
Trade jobs for a Silver Springs that dries up, jobs for a Silver river so contaminated the water cannot be used by those now drawing from it and an aqufer that may be in future danger?.
Sorry cannot trade jobs for a reduced and sick water supply.
This doesn't make any more sense that the Niagara Bottling give away a couple years ago.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
maybe they are going to put an amusement park (with a shooting gallery) with free admission to all village residents,, as a thank you for all the billions they have bilked out of us.. guilt is setting in, and they are wanting to make amends for all the wealth they have created on the backs of senior citizens, with non -union illegal aliens.
this goes to show there is a God and we all must meet our maker and pay for our sins,, this just happens to be a 7 million dollar pay up,, not much for these folks!!!
Seriously?? Why do you live here? Nothing wrong with making a living. Nothing wrong with non-union labor. Which planet are these aliens from?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.