The Villages Construction Video #98 – Where are Eastport and Middleton? – 9/23/21

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2021, 01:02 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts
Default The Villages Construction Video #98 – Where are Eastport and Middleton? – 9/23/21

Video #98 looks at the construction happening south of SR44 here in The Villages and answers the question many have been asking for the last month – Where are Eastport and Middleton?

Last month the developer released a new informercial showing a lot of what is planned for the future of The Villages, the highlight of this was information about 1) the new town square to be called Eastport, and 2) the commercial/multifunctional area called Middleton in the Community Support District (CSD). This level of information is both surprising and unheard of as they normally do not publicize long term plans such as this, but the information was not unwelcomed by current and future residents alike.

In this video I take a flyover of both these communities and let you know what I’ve been able to find out so far. The developer is very tight lipped about their plans, but that won’t stop me from digging for find out everything I can and share it with you. I also take do flyovers of most of the other areas under construction and development here in The Villages. There is a lot of work happening around this community!

There is additional information about the upcoming 100th construction video and the gathering to enjoy it. This gathering at 7:00 PM on 14 October 2021 at the Evans Prairie County Club is now a fund raiser for the American Cancer Society and the National Brain Tumor Society in honor of my son David Wiley who has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. All money raised will be donated to these two great organizations working hard to eradicate this vile disease known as cancer. If you are interested in helping to sponsor this event or would like to donate an item or service for the raffles to help raise money, please contact me at info@goldwingnut.com or (352) 661-6175. If you are interested in donating you can also make donations at GoFundMe – 100th Video Fund Raiser Against Brain Tumors, a link is included in the YouTube description.

The Villages Construction Update #98 - Where are Eastport and Middleton? - 9/23/21 - YouTube
Fundraiser by Donald Wiley : 100th Video Fund Raiser against Brain Tumors
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 09-24-2021, 06:58 PM

So very sorry to hear about your son. Sending prayers for him and your family Thank you for all the informative videos.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:43 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
So very sorry to hear about your son. Sending prayers for him and your family Thank you for all the informative videos.
Thank you
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Closed Thread

Tags
video, information, villages, construction, brain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.