Villages really helping small businesses?

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2020, 01:51 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy&Connie1103 View Post
It would be very generous for the CSU to reduce the fee since we have no use of the facilities. Of course they still have to maintain everything but I’ve not seen anyone cleaning pools.
Guess you haven’t noticed that the streets are clean and the open spaces are mowed. And by the way, pools are still being cleaned or they would become extremely difficult to clean when this is finally over.
Old 04-18-2020, 01:54 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrator View Post
The one response I hope the Morse family will take at this this time is to provide The Villagers a statement which shows they are concerned and thinking about the people who live in their town. I think this would be a positive measure that would be appreciated by all Villagers. I believe they are or will help their tenants as they certainly want them to thrive once this pandemic becomes less of a threat.

Be safe.
I could not give a rats behind what the Morse family has to say. It is not THEIR TOWN. Grandpa conceived it and they inherited it. You bought into it, as did I, and now it’s OUR TOWN.
Old 04-19-2020, 09:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,109 Posts
Default Landlords

How do you know the Morse family isn’t negotiating with there tenants ? I never told anybody what I was doing or not doing in my business unless it was necessary
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, bank, steps, taking, businesses

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.