The Villages Singles Club

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Gold member
Default The Villages Singles Club

I know that The Villages Singles Club meets on the first and third Mondays of each month. Does anyone know if a prospective buyer who will purchase a home very soon is permitted to attend the meeting and introduce herself/himself to the group. I am single and will be visiting TV in December with the intention of purchasing. I would love to attend a meeting just to say "hi" and get acquainted.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Gold member
Default Re: The Villages Singles Club

opps!! I guess I should have explained myself more clearly...sorry. I meant to ask if a prospective buyer who is not yet an owner in TV attend the meeting in order to introduce herself/himself to the group. When I visit in December I will not yet be an owner and perhaps not for a couple of months or so but I would still like to attend the meeting prior to being an owner in TV. Sorry that I didn't make that clear on my first posting....new at this stuff. bye
Old 10-23-2007, 07:01 PM

you go to www.thevillagessinglesclub.org and find out most everything about the group. you may have to contact a officer to answer your specific question. i am a member, it is a great group with many activities to choose from. welcome to the villages!!!!! hope to see you there
Old 10-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Gold member

Hello peaches1946,
How nice of you to reply to my inquiry! I have, indeed, checked out the website and contacted one of the officers of the club asking about this. I did not receive a reply so I thought I would try TOTV.

The photos sure do indicate a group having a fun time. How many members would you say are in your group? Thank you again.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member

OOPS I'm in the wrong site...I'm terribly sorry , I thought this was THE VILLAGES SHINGLES CLUB.....

sorry Fumar

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.