Stolen Flags; in honor of Flag Day??

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion
Default Stolen Flags; in honor of Flag Day??

Last night while I was enjoying the evening and sipping adult beverages with my friends outside Urban Flats, some miscreant stole the 2 American Flags fixed to my golf cart.

I guess they were stolen in honor of Flag Day. This isn't the way I remember it being celebrated, but then I'm not always up on the new traditions.

Maybe I was being forced to redistribute the wealth?

Kind of wish I spotted the creep doing it; it sure would've livened up my evening a little bit; and I'm guessing his.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Veteran member
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Last night while I was enjoying the evening and sipping adult beverages with my friends outside Urban Flats, some miscreant stole the 2 American Flags fixed to my golf cart.

I guess they were stolen in honor of Flag Day. This isn't the way I remember it being celebrated, but then I'm not always up on the new traditions.

Kind of wish I spotted the creep doing it; it sure would've livened up my evening a little bit; and I'm guessing his.
Obviously not something a fellow senior would do but without locked entry gates it is not stop able. Help the economy buy a new flag
Wanabee future TVer
Old 06-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Default I saw some folks carrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post

flags around LSL last night. They were laughing about something. One other thing, they were wearing tea party buttons and hats.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
flags around LSL last night. They were laughing about something. One other thing, they were wearing tea party buttons and hats.
Bang, zoom, straight to the moon Alice
Old 06-14-2011, 06:56 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
You must be a Democrat
Old 06-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
You must be a Democrat
Or maybe just have a good sense of humor - as does Richie!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Sage

Richie,
I wish I knew who stole your flags so GG, RW and I could beat the crap out of them.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Richie,
I wish I knew who stole your flags so GG, RW and I could beat the crap out of them.
Thanks P. I'm trying to have a sense of humor about it because the cost of the flags won't break me, but it's just galling.

It's the first time in 2 years of living in TV that I've been a victim of a crime, and now the "bubble" is smudged.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:43 PM

Ah come on......
Old 06-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

Quote:
Hide the women and children........ TEA Party people are here. Lighten up, Maybe they were just having a good day?????

BTW Taking the flags off your cart is despicable.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.