Vip brownwood 7/4/2019 $50

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I think the business around Lake Sumter (not sure about the rest) contribute approximately 20-30% and the residents pay the rest even though the benefit are directed to the Business's. I'm sorry some can't understand why the advertised "free executive Courses" includes maintenance? I can say what I believe but can't help everyone to understand it?
In Brownwood and Sumter Landing the entertainment is paid by the merchants and a grant from Sumter County tourism.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
When I read that someone wants a Thread shut down I ask myself "Why". What makes them uncomfortable as they always have the option of not reading the thread?? Why is someone so insecure they want communication which don't impact them turned off. As the Psychologist standard question is "how does that make you feel" maybe they should ask themselves that question. The Talk of the Village is a terrific forum for sharing and saying to shut something down is a violation of what it stands for.

Old 07-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
When I read that someone wants a Thread shut down I ask myself "Why". What makes them uncomfortable as they always have the option of not reading the thread?? Why is someone so insecure they want communication which don't impact them turned off. As the Psychologist standard question is "how does that make you feel" maybe they should ask themselves that question. The Talk of the Village is a terrific forum for sharing and saying to shut something down is a violation of what it stands for.
Usually the motive is quite transparent.
Closed Thread

Tags
vip, $50, brownwood, tonight, money

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.