Visitors to The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Sage
Default Re: Visitors to The Villages

I love my Grands and spoil them terribly. We will not tolerate bad behavior though. From the moment they were old enough to understand, I have impressed upon them that no one likes a bratty child. I am so lucky that their parents agree and tolerate no poor behavior.
The kids are happy and a pleasure to be around. They know that I totally love them, but if they aren't polite and well behaved they don't get to come to TV. I think they have found good behavior so rewarding that it comes naturally. I sure hope it will always be this way.
One is 16 and one is 7. So far, so good!
Old 01-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I think we are being a little hard on these little darlings. After all they just got out of reform school before they came down here . And how about giving their parents a brake , you don't really expect them to stay cooped up with these little b------s at home . They want to show all of us that we aren't the only one's that are civilized.. They want to educate us on the fact that in some parts of the country , they are only two generations from cro-magnon man...... Any guesses ?????? ??? ???
Old 01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Sage

Fumar, your posts almost always make me smile.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Taltarzac

That tree people line was kind of amusing though even if it would make many a lawyer smile as well. :joke:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.