Vitamin D recall....Nature Made

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Sage
Default Vitamin D recall....Nature Made

Not sure who is aware of the recall of some Nature Made Gummi vitamins. I read about it and dismissed it because I didn't have any of the recalled items. This evening I got an email from Amazon notifying me of a recall of Nature Made Vitamin D capsules, 1000mg. They sent me an email because I purchased those vitamins from them. The gummies were recalled because of potential bacterial contamination. The Vitamin D was not listed in the original notice about the Gummies when the initial recall notice was issued. After a little search I found the recall of these D's and the specific lots in question and why...other potential contaminant , not bacterial. A quick note to Amazon requesting a refund was promptly handled. My money was refunded, the vitamins will be disposed of and tomorrow, new Vitamin D for me.

Nature Made(R) Recalls Various Products Because of Possible Health Risk

Pharmavite LLC
Old 06-11-2016, 06:34 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Fortunately I didn't have any of the recalled products but don't know that I would have known to check without your alert. Thanks again.
Closed Thread

Tags
made, nature, recall, vitamin, vitamins

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.