Need unpacking help PLEASE

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Default Need unpacking help PLEASE

We will be down August 9th. Both my hubby and myself have back issues at the time. I know, talk about bad timing! Anyhow, we are in dire need of unpacking help. We are only bringing a few heavy pieces and the rest boxes. We will need help unloading the furniture and unpacking and putting away the boxed things. Does anybody have any recommendations? We are sooo excited about our new home but my first priority will be to get this back of mine healed and mended. Sciatic nerve problem! Thanks a million for your suggestions!
Old 07-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Sage
Default BK Cunningham Sharing my Secret but not for everybody

Dreamer, relax and let go, if u want someone to take on your needs, I know the person to solve it.
I may sound like an advertisement, but I'm just a client so happy that I can't shut up. I am surviving the move to TV due to hiring BK Cunningham to help me. pm me if you want to know more but I hate to gush all out here in front of everybody.

She doesn't charge enough but you can't tell her that; she just keeps on. If you want help call BK Cunningham, 352-272-9924. She is a totv sponsor.
She can help you unpack and move things. maybe that's all you need. nobody else should call BK because I can't share her all over the place now can I?
Old 07-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Sage

first i would post on a neighborhood thread as neighbors are most easily available to help. so sorry i will not be around then as i love to help unpack boxes! the drivers for Southern Lifestyles can sometimes work for you after their normal delivery hours. you can call the store and they will connect you to the delivery dept...hope this helps. welcome to your new home!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Default Help

Thanks Kitty, I'll give her a call!

QUOTE=kittygilchrist;708867]Dreamer, relax and let go, if u want someone to take on your needs, I know the person to solve it.
I may sound like an advertisement, but I'm just a client so happy that I can't shut up. I am surviving the move to TV due to hiring BK Cunningham to help me. pm me if you want to know more but I hate to gush all out here in front of everybody.

She doesn't charge enough but you can't tell her that; she just keeps on. If you want help call BK Cunningham, 352-272-9924. She is a totv sponsor.
She can help you unpack and move things. maybe that's all you need. nobody else should call BK because I can't share her all over the place now can I?[/QUOTE]
Old 07-16-2013, 07:16 PM

BK is amazing - can't help but love her and the job she does for us.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.