VONAGE Internet Phone Service

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2007, 02:18 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: VONAGE Internet Phone Service

This has been a very interesting string but, confusing to me.
Do you have to have cable for this to work? right now i have ATT phone & dsl. Our Television is still good old antenna as we don't spend much time watching the tube.
would vonage work for me in California. When we get to TV will have cable or dish then.
:dontknow:
Wanabee future TVer
Old 12-16-2007, 03:02 AM

Diskman, you don't need cable. As long as you have high speed internet, cable or dsl, Vonage will work.
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Veteran member

ouma1938
thanks for your response :2cool:
Wanabee future TVer
Old 12-17-2007, 01:38 PM

So if you have DSL service you can get Vonage. Right now I have DSL through ATT. The only way I can get it is if I have a phone line also. I understand having cable internet and Vonage. You do not have to have a phone line through the cable co. Will embarq provide you with DSL and no phone number, allowing me to get a phone through Vonage. Otherwise I don't need two phone lines. I could not stand double the sales and charity calls that I get now. I am gonna have to pick a service in the next few weeks. Moving permanently is fast approaching.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.