WAMU and Wells Fargo Banks Needed in TV

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Sage
Default WAMU and Wells Fargo Banks Needed in TV

My major complaint - no Washington Mutual or Wells Fargo Bank in the immediate area. I refuse to use B of A (ever again).

Anybody have a relative working for one of those banks that could pull some strings to get a new branch near here?
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 09-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: WAMU and Wells Fargo Banks Needed in TV

I'm confused? Would this be a restaurant that you need opened? Something like, "Would you like a slurpee with that deposit?" ;D
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 09-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Sage

juz a bank - like where u put da dough

(saigon 4/66-5/67)(aka cheap charlie)

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 09-03-2007, 09:44 AM

i use tv's citizen's first for local banking needs. auto bill pay of tv utilities, amenities etc. and then just keep my preferred money market and investment accounts with institutions i access by phone or online.
citizen's first atm's are all over the villages so never a fee to get cash.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Gold member

If you move to the Southern Trace area you will have plenty of banks in your back yard - you are on the EAST Coast now - Not many of them West Coast bank on every corner back here.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Sage

JT: Now i see the issue

I thought I made this a new topic, guess I need topic making lessons.

Sorry to foul up the restaurant topic

Chuck
Old 09-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Veteran member

chuckinca, Wamu used to be known as Home Savings in Florida maybe there are some Wamu affiliated bank under another name. I am still a Californian and hope you find one as I also bank at Wamu. You could keep an on line account but, foreign ATM could prove too expensive and you should have a local bank affiliation any way!
larry & Bev
Wanabee future TVer
Old 09-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Sage

There's a WAMU branch on 441 in Mt Dora (18 miles away) and another 4 within 35 miles of TV - you would think with all the banks around here that they would have a branch in TV too.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Veteran member

I've had a great relationship with Wachovia for quite a few years. If all else fails, try them out.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Sage

Wachovia doesn't have a branch north of the LA area - about 400 miles south of here. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

We need a bank in Fla and Norcal for winters in Fla and summers in Lakeport, Ca - Clear Lake - largest natural lake in Calif: Website - http://www.lakecounty.com/)

Lakeport, pop. 5,500, has BofA, WAMU, Wells Fargo and a couple local banks.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.