Want to learn to use Talk of The Villages to fullest potential? +free vacation

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2007, 06:25 AM
Founder
Default Want to learn to use Talk of The Villages to fullest potential? +free vacation

If you would like to know more about how to use The Talk of The Villages forum, here is your chance. Friday July 27th at 1 p.m. I will be at LaHacienda Rec Center for a presentation to the Villages Computer Club. I know you can come as a guest or interested observer. I will show you everthing that you would like to know about using this forum, including how to post pictures, send private messags, use the chat room, and so on. I will be telling you about the four very interesting partners who put it together, Darrel, Tony, LaMonster and me. The presentation should take about a half hour then I will answer questions. You may find that you even want to join the Computer club. In any event, I would love to see you there, and I would like to speak to your group as well.

Oh, I should mention that I am going to be giving away a vacation package to somebody at the gathering. 3 days and two nights at a Hotel in the location of you choice (Branson, Mo-Cancun, Mx-Gatlinburg, TN-Honolulu, Hi-Lake Tahoe, NV-Las Vegas-Mazatlan-Napa Valley-Palm Springs-Pocono Mountauns-Puerto Vallarta-Scottsdale or White Mountain, NH. No purchase necessary. Just be there.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: Want to learn to use Talk of The Villages to fullest potential? +free vacation

OH, No! We're having company Friday afternoon. I hate to miss this. We belong to the computer club!.. Will you be speaking anywhere else soo? Barb
Tampa, FL
Old 07-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Founder
Default Re: Want to learn to use Talk of The Villages to fullest potential? +free vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista
Will you be speaking anywhere else soo? Barb
I hope so. As soon as I am asked, I will post it here.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:50 AM

Hey, this is great. I do have some ?'s about the site. I have been telling other about it and I think it can be very helpful and also interesting. I have commented on a few subjects. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Founder

bump
Old 07-27-2007, 05:42 PM

Jan, I had to leave right after your presentation. Did you select a winner of a vacation afterward - from the blue tickets??? I just registered today and posted that "I was there" at the meeting. Do I get a chance for the vacation????
Ruby
Old 07-27-2007, 07:00 PM

I was there Jan...thanks again!!
Old 07-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby
Jan, I had to leave right after your presentation. Did you select a winner of a vacation afterward - from the blue tickets??? I just registered today and posted that "I was there" at the meeting. Do I get a chance for the vacation????
Ruby
Yes, I will announce the winner on Monday. This is for those who were at the Computer Club meeting. I will do similar giveaways at other presentations, when I am asked to attend.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:34 PM

I apparently created a profile in the recent past. Must have been a link on JBITS newsletter. However, I'd like to change my Username from VADEE2 to Nizlady. I also can't find the link you said was on every page to an administrator so I'm sending a message to you. vadee2@aol.com. Thanks. PS. good presentation today.[color=yellow]. I don't know what this "change color" is all about. Just clicking buttons. :joke:
Old 07-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadee2
I apparently created a profile in the recent past. Must have been a link on JBITS newsletter. However, I'd like to change my Username from VADEE2 to Nizlady. I also can't find the link you said was on every page to an administrator so I'm sending a message to you. vadee2@aol.com. Thanks. PS. good presentation today.[color=yellow]. I don't know what this "change color" is all about. Just clicking buttons. :joke:
Just above the "quote" "modify bottons on the bottom right is "report to moderator." That's us.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:51 PM

I was at the Computer Club meeting and it was very informative. I really enjoy TOTV. I was linedancing all night down at the square so will do come more investigating tomorrow. Good night for now. :-*

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.