Watching TV on TV from Pensacola!

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Default Watching TV on TV from Pensacola!

OK - we're headed to TV for our design meeting and turn on the TV to see many of our future friends and neighbors on TV. Was that Gracie I saw in the crowd?
Old 08-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count'n the days View Post
OK - we're headed to TV for our design meeting and turn on the TV to see many of our future friends and neighbors on TV. Was that Gracie I saw in the crowd?
NO..but the couple who gave us the kool refreshing drink that made us fall in love with this place are right next to Paul Ryan and right on every camera shot. Sandee is a Miami University Grad just like Ryan. Wait until I show her the pictures I got of her on National TV!

I HATE crowds.

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-01-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
NO..but the couple who gave us the kool refreshing drink that made us fall in love with this place are right next to Paul Ryan and right on every camera shot. Sandee is a Miami University Grad just like Ryan. Wait until I show her the pictures I got of her on National TV!

I HATE crowds.
hope you made it to/from the hairdressers with minimal traffic probs!

Old 08-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

I HATE crowds.
Gracie, Kathy and I also saw Sandee standing next to Paul Ryan on the "TV show " today. We both said, "That looks like Sandee." And you have now confirmed that. Small world.

Gene
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.