Water Aerobics

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Default Water Aerobics

I know that there are several centers that have water aerobics but I was wondering if anyone out there had personal suggestions as to where to go and what instructor they really liked.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Default Re: Water Aerobics

You're right...they are VERY crowded and that was BEFORE the "Seasonal Residents" started coming back. For instance, at Lake Miona for the 10:00 AM class, you have to be there by 9:15 and stand in line!!! I think they need more classes!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:10 AM

Hi-
I am coming there for two months (Nov/Dec).....are there warm water water exercise classes and how do I find out where they are held? I have fibromyalgia...and these classes help me out alot.
Thanks,
Lynn
Old 10-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Veteran member

Are some pools more crowded than others? We rented last year in March and I did classes at Savannah pool. They were well attended, but I wouldn't call them crowded. I certainly never had to wait in line.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.