We had a wonderful time in the chat room Wednesday evening. Do it again tonight

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2007, 08:45 AM
Founder
Default We had a wonderful time in the chat room Wednesday evening. Do it again tonight

About six members chatted for nearly an hour in the Chat room Wednesday Evening. The live chat is so easy and it really provides the opportunity to bond with people. I feel like I have made new friends in just the short time the six of us chatted. Lets do it again tonight at 8 p.m. EVERYBODY is invited. Just click on the word "CHAT" at the top of this page. It's located between "FORUM" and "HELP" and just below the word "COMMUNITY" Why not go over to chat right now and check it out in order to be ready for tonight (Thursday) at 8 p.m.

At the Chat page, you will see a big blue screen. The dialogue is on the left in the biggest block. Those on line are listed on the right. At the bottom is a smaller box. Type your message in there and then click Send to the right. It will automatically post. Practice now so you will be ready for tonight. Try posting something, even if there is nobody else there.

The Villages Florida
Old 04-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: We had a wonderful time in the chat room Wednesday evening. Do it again tonight

I too had a nice time..We had some interesting converstaions..
Hope to be back tonight..

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.