We Have an Offer:)

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natickdan View Post
A quick update. We have address the issues identified from the home inspection. Fortunately, the radon test passed and that was an area we were concerned with.

Last Tuesday the P&S was executed and the bank appraisal was performed. We will get the appraisal results later this week. The appraisal is the final roadblock to closing, so we are on pins and needles waiting. Hopefully those "pins and needles" will translate to celebration by next weekend.

Thanks for all the positive responses and lets hope my next update will be a positive one.
Just been through the same thing. After nearly a year, our house is sold.

I'll keep thinking positive thoughts for you. Hope there's a big celebration at your house next weekend.

Kathy

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."
Old 06-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Veteran member

Congrats. We have been trying to sell ours for 2 years so far.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natickdan View Post
A quick update. We have address the issues identified from the home inspection. Fortunately, the radon test passed and that was an area we were concerned with.

Last Tuesday the P&S was executed and the bank appraisal was performed. We will get the appraisal results later this week. The appraisal is the final roadblock to closing, so we are on pins and needles waiting. Hopefully those "pins and needles" will translate to celebration by next weekend.

Thanks for all the positive responses and lets hope my next update will be a positive one.
Great news! Congratulations! Celebrations are in order for sure!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.