Jet Ski Dock

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Default Jet Ski Dock

We plan on moving to the Villages in a couple of years. We plan on bringing our jet ski and am wondering if there is a place on a lake where we can buy or rent a dock.
Thanks
Old 08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Founder
Default Re: Jet Ski Dock

Not in the Villages. There are hundreds of lakes within 45 minutes that would welcome your jet ski.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Veteran member

;D Keep your feet out of the water!

We have one in NY but there is so much to do here in the Summer I don't miss it much. We are going back to NY to get in a few days of Jet skiing and take the grand,kids out before it gets too cool. There are some large lakes within a hr or less but my wife keeps thinking about the gaiters - I'm sure they wouldn't bother us while we are moving and we could out run them if needed no problem > but if you ever break down - I think it could make an interesting movie !!!!

Let us know how it goes if you do some !
Old 08-11-2008, 06:23 PM

No Jet skies, or water sking allowed, Fishing Boats only. I'm teasung I'm sure you would not run to close to fiserman. up here in Ga. I think it's a game to go as fast and as close as you can to fisherman. I refer to them as lake bugs, you know a pain in the ***

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.