Grout sealing

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Default Grout sealing

Tile place in our house in 2007. It was reported to "have sealant in the grout". four years later, I have dirty grout in the traffic areas. I have used cleaners and sealers from Lowes/Home Depot but it does not stay clean. Anyone have experience with professional grout cleaning and sealing? Would appreciate some names to call for estimates. thanks.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Default Grout sealing & Cleaning

We used Pat Moore
His Company is Professional Carpet & Tile, Inc. Pat More, owner. Cell 352-516-3565

He actually got dirt out of white grout and made the floor look new - then he colored the grout to a better color,

Had him come back and clean the tile again this spring and he did the same spectacular job,
we had my wife's aunt living in our place, she was not the best of floor cleaners,
nice guy, easy to work with,
cheers,
Linwood
Old 06-19-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linwood View Post
We used Pat Moore
His Company is Professional Carpet & Tile, Inc. Pat More, owner. Cell 352-516-3565

He actually got dirt out of white grout and made the floor look new - then he colored the grout to a better color,

Had him come back and clean the tile again this spring and he did the same spectacular job,
we had my wife's aunt living in our place, she was not the best of floor cleaners,
nice guy, easy to work with,
cheers,
Linwood
Thanks! I will contact him....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.