Dog Leash Exemption ADENDUM

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Default Dog Leash Exemption ADENDUM

Apparently the residents of Cloverwood Terrace in the Village of Calumet Grove do not have to keep their dogs on a leash!! I have been chased by a little white "yipper/nipper" now four times while either walking or biking, yesterday his owner was in the garage and picked up the dog before he had a chance to start his run! But just as he did that, his neighbor opened her door and let their dog out and the dog ran down the driveway toward me. Ms Dog Owner informed that the dog doesn't bite it just wants a pet. I suggested she could pet the dog for me and continued my power walk. I see no reaason why I should avoid that street because of the poor behavior of the dog owners there but I may be forced to.
For the first time since I wrote this I took this route on my morning power walk. Well owner of yipper/nipper left the dog to run in the cul de sac and was wandering up her driveway (she did have a leash in her hand ) and as I approached I told her she had forgotten her dog, the "yipper" came running after meand she asked if I was afraid, yes was my reply and she was now trying to coax the dog to come to her, She then said "why do you have to walk on this cul de sac"? Apparently it is her personal Dog Park!!
Old 04-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Default Re: Dog Leash Exemption

You don't need to put up with that. Call animal control and see if they will drive through the area a few times. Maybe the owners will get the message. :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Don't you just wonder why some people expect you to put up with their pets?
Old 04-09-2007, 10:06 PM

I always wondered why some people walk with a golf club in hand. Now I know.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Default Re: Dog Leash Exemption ADENDUM

I like the idea of the golf club, maybe a little pepper spray would make it yip louder
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.