We're Number One Again!

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2018, 10:40 AM

Thanks for taking the time to share the stats and the link
Another much appreciated posting
Old 01-07-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9871 View Post
The Villages Hospital is not operated or managed by the Morse's or The Villages. Central Florida Health manages the hospital and leases the just the building and the name from The Villages. .
I thought CFH owned the Hospital. And is allowed to use the "Villages" name, through the Villages Holding Company of The Villages, Inc.
Here's an interesting link about the Morse's :

The Gary Morse Legacy: A Vision for Making The Villages(R) America’s Healthiest Hometown - The Villages Health
Old 01-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I was in Cardiac intensive care over Christmas for eight days. Brought there by some highly skilled paramedics who did all the right things. I had a pacemaker installed and suffered a collapsed lung from the procedure. One of the risks clearly spelled out to us.

I am somewhat a veteran of cardiac intensive care as our daughter was born with a serious congenital heart problem and has been on the "pump" twice for some very unusual replumbing at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital. One of the top three for heart in this country. She was diagnosed at the Cleveland Clinic, the number one heart hospital for years.

I had wonderful care from skilled nurses and aides, care that went beyond duty or kindness at TVRH.. They spotted the things that needed to be spotted and they were immediately dealt with. I am grateful for the hospital and to God for the outcome.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I was in Cardiac intensive care over Christmas for eight days. Brought there by some highly skilled paramedics who did all the right things. I had a pacemaker installed and suffered a collapsed lung from the procedure. One of the risks clearly spelled out to us.

I am somewhat a veteran of cardiac intensive care as our daughter was born with a serious congenital heart problem and has been on the "pump" twice for some very unusual replumbing at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital. One of the top three for heart in this country. She was diagnosed at the Cleveland Clinic, the number one heart hospital for years.

I had wonderful care from skilled nurses and aides, care that went beyond duty or kindness at TVRH.. They spotted the things that needed to be spotted and they were immediately dealt with. I am grateful for the hospital and to God for the outcome.
Thanks for sharing, and continued success in your recovery.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

I am so sorry you had those heart issues recently. I pray for a quick recovery.

My mom had a pacemaker installed 3 months ago and yesterday we got to bring her home from the hospital, she had a heart valve replacement (TAVR) procedure. She is doing well and I pray you do the same.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:

Hope you are feeling much better. So sorry to hear.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:52 PM

Huzzah!
Old 01-16-2018, 07:06 PM
Location: Pennsylvania, new home in the Village of Osceola Hills

YES YES YES... Thanks Gracie Girl for generating this thread...

We LOVE The Villages... No need to pinch yourself, it's real and it's amazing!
Closed Thread

Tags
community, people, run, retiring, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.