Don't pass up the other forums here

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Founder
Default Don't pass up the other forums here

I know that the inclination is to read the "Villages Discussion Forum" only. I know because I am sometimes tempted to do that myself.

I gotta tell you that you are misiing some great reading if you don't check out the other forums, specially the "nonVillages discussion" fourm.

Our members here are so great and post such interesting things. I have to say that Talk of The Villages is the most interesting and personal group I have ever seen on the internet.

I belong to several other forums and the tone there can sometimes be very uninviting. I am very pleased to be involved in this project.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Default Re: Don't pass up the other forums here

Jan, you all have provided a wonderful site for good information and fun with people in or interested in The Villages. The tone here, even when folks disagree, is still inviting. TV really is America's friendliest home town. Thanks for all your hard work, all three of you!

VK
Old 01-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Default Re: Don't pass up the other forums here

I usually select "View New Posts" upper left of page and choose from there what I want to read. Makes it much easier then going through all the forums.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.