What makes us grumpy?

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2011, 02:05 PM

I have been called sleepy and dopey but never grumpy!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
WE NEED MORE GRUMPS IN TV... like Walter!

http://tiny.cc/o4esj
Skyguy:

Thank for posting this. Someday, I'll learn how to do this.

Jeff Dunham is the greatest ventiliquist I have ever seen and his cast of characters are all funny. Walter is my favorite and the Bubba J. skit when he talks of meeting his wife at the fair is a scream.

I have two of his videos and I could watch them over and over again.

Thank you the laughs. I needed that.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
That's why we all love you 2B!!!
Gracie:

Always kind and gracious. Someday we will meet in person. Till then , fell this hug.

Like the song says, "Gray skies are goin clear up, put on a happy face.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Talking aw go...

&#$@@*&(* !

Old 05-12-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Is it just me or has TOTV taken a turn toward the grumpy of late?

At times, the preponderance of posts exude happiness. There are the "welcomes" and the "you're gonna love its" and the "how great is my Kool-aides".

Lately, complaints abound. New posters are actually having second thoughts about TV. They come here looking for wine and roses. They're getting whine and dirty laundry.

Anyone else notice this? Any thoughts on why? Is Old Man Winter getting inside our heads? Is it just my imagination?
PT, it does seem when one starts, the "facets" flood. I guess for me, I get frustrated at those, regardless of age but youngsters mostly, who think the rules apply to everyone but them. I have to fight the "grumpies" all the time. I spent 38+ years in the Air National Guard and rules were abundant, which I obeyed. I expect others to obey too! But, when we get to TV, I have pledged to myself that grumpy will be eliminated from my thoughts and vocabulary! Time is too short to let others ruin your day. My only goal will be to not become the "Villages idiot"!!! I do surprise myself sometimes and laugh at my occasional dumb mistake!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default What makes us grumpy?

You know there is no sense being a grump unless you can act like one. I know what makes me grumpy when I can't get my nap. I rise with a smile every morning between 4:00 and 4:30 AM....I know I know but that is the way my inner clock has worked for many years. I love the quiet and watching the sunrise and reading my papers with a cup of java...Life is so good at that time of day.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.