Poinsettias for neighborhood parties!

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills
Default Poinsettias for neighborhood parties!

I have received a lot of orders for the Poinsettias being sold by Rotary for neighborhood parties and clubs. If your order is 25 or more, I can get them delivered for you. Email me at
jane032657@aol.com or call me at 425 299 6020 if you would like to place a large order. All proceeds go to charitable projects of Rotary of The Villages.

Dear Friends, Neighbors and Fellow Rotarians,
The Rotary Club of The Villages is having its Annual Poinsettia Fundraising Sale. We have a local grower who produces beautiful, healthy and fresh red poinsettia plants in various sizes. The joy of this sale is that the proceeds go to support critical projects in our community and around the world, through the Rotary Club of The Villages Foundation. Recipients of these funds include The Villages Regional Hospital; The Villages Elementary School; The Villages Charter Schools; Rotary International Projects such as the eradication of polio in underdeveloped countries; Take Stock in Children; Scholarships; and other worthwhile causes.
I am honored to be a member of The Rotary Club of the Villages and proud to be asked to chair the Annual Poinsettia Sale Committee. As the holiday season approaches, poinsettias are a traditional decorating accent, and I would like to urge you to purchase from Rotary and achieve both having these beautiful plants to enjoy through the season and also know you are making an impact on the lives of others when you buy from us.
The order form is on the reverse side. Please complete and either email or deliver to me and I will ensure your order is filled and communicate with you as to pick up location. Orders of 30 or more plants will have direct delivery to the location in The Villages which you specify-this includes individual businesses; or a central location within your own Village at a pre-determined time when neighbors can come and pick up plants at the same time.
Additional Forms Available at: Rotary Club of The Villages, Florida - Home
Plant pick up dates will be in early December and you will be notified in advance as to your options.
Phone Jane Bloom: 425 299 6020 or email: jane032657@aol.com with questions.
Form may be delivered to Jane Bloom at Thursday Rotary at Hacienda Recreation Center between 630-8:00 am; or to 736 Avecilla Drive at the Haciendas of Mission Hills; or emailed to jane032657@aol.com
Payment is required in advance.
Thank you on behalf of the Rotary Club of the Villages Foundation.
Yours truly,
Jane Bloom
736 Avecilla Drive
The Villages, Florida 32162
425-299-6020 jane032657@aol.com

ORDER FORM
ROTARY OF THE VILLAGES FOUNDATION ANNUAL POINSETTIA PLANT SALE: RED ONLY
Size Number of Plants Price Total

6” ________________ $5.00

8” ________________ $10.00

10” ________________ $15.00 plant or hanging basket

XTRA Large Plant _________________ $20.00

Check ________________ Cash__________________
(Payable to the Rotary Club of the Villages Foundation)

PLEASE PRINT:
Name: __________________________________________________ _
*Indicate if you are a Rotarian and which Club you are with
Address: __________________________________________________ _

__________________________________________________ __

Phone: Home: __________________ Cell: ____________________ Email________________________
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.