what was up with the Walmart Neighborhood store last night.

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Veteran member
Default what was up with the Walmart Neighborhood store last night.

I went in at around 8 last night. There was not a single cashier in the store (other than customer service). I asked the manager since I had produce items and wasn't sure how to ring them up and she barked that the self serve lines were open. They might have been short staffed but there were several employees walking in the store, including the aforementioned manager.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

joldnol, usually they have one or two cashiers until 9 PM then Self Service Checkout. We think we know about the manager of which you speak. Time will take care of that person as someone will not take the abusive attitude. After all, you are the precious customer. We travel a long way because we like the safety and cleanliness of the store and getting gas is so convenient. I kept my response short and sweet and just asked the manager if they thought they were at home speaking to their child. That seemed to snap the person out of their funk and defused things nicely. Sorry for your trouble
Old 04-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Platinum member

You need to ask for a contact person at a level above this store. Also ask for the name of anyone that is unprofessional to you and let them know you are complaining.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Sage

A couple of months ago I was checking out at the customer service desk...called over to do so by the manager. While doing his thing, he called out to a young kid and berated him about not doing his job! I felt that was highly unprofessional! You can tell your people to do stuff but not in that way in front of customers. The kid was just walking across the floor headed towards ???? I think he was supposed to be outside herding up carts but still.........
Old 04-08-2018, 07:06 AM

No complaints here. Staff is always courteous and helpful. Ever try shopping on line and picking it up? Just download the Walmart app, setup an account and do everything on your computer or phone. Set a pickup time, drive to the store, and a person is there to load it in your car. Couldn't be easier. No crowds, no hassle. It is just about the only way we shop now. JMHO
Old 04-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,315 Times in 384 Posts

I was there around 8. No problems..store was fairly quiet and I got in and out quickly.
Closed Thread

Tags
store, manager, night, serve, lines

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.