Moffitt/ Boissoneault Q & A

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Veteran member
Default Moffitt/ Boissoneault Q & A

The purpose of this thread is to encourage informed input regarding cancer care and treatment in the Villages. I respectfully request the controversies regarding the developer, fundraising, or Relay for Life not be used to hijack the intent of the thread. Those debates are covered in existing threads or by all means start a new one.

My hope is that this thread will evolve into a useful resource based on informed input. Many of us have pieces but the big picture has been elusive. Some questions I have include:

A friend recently told me that Moffitt-Villages will not have any oncologists on staff and will be exclusively a treatment center. Is this true?

Will the new Moffitt-Leesburg have an oncologist on staff?

How is Boissoneault set up? Does it have one stop care and treatment?

What does Moffitt-Tampa offer in contrast?

Are there other local options not being discussed?

Are there benefits outside of the obvious convenience of access, that Moffitt and/or Boissoneault bring to the table

Please feel free to post your own questions. I know there are a lot of well informed TOTV members who can offer educated and enlightened responses for those that have questions on this dynamic, evolving issue.

Have a good day.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.