What is your guess as to the percentage of Villagers that use Cannibis in some form?

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrudentLifer View Post
I wouldn't take any hallucinogenic, pain or no pain.
The question was about cannibis.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Dum View Post
The only reason I don't is because I don't have any connections. If someone would like to help, please PM me.
There are online doctors who will give you a medical prescription, or even make a house call. A quick online search will bring up a list. Costs average about $250.

I currently take CBD gummies for joint pain. Had researched getting a prescription for cannabis due to movement disorder/neuro-degenerative disease but decided against it for the time being, mostly weighing the disadvantages of increased appetite and weight gain vs the possible benefits. (Screaming Yellow Zonkers, indeed!)

Fortunately with so many forms of marijuana now, smoking it is entirely unnecessary.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
If you have a valid medical reason to use it, you can get a medical marijuana card for it. Medical marijuana is legal in Florida and there are a couple of dispensaries near the Villages.

You can get CBD oil extracted from hemp, which is a variety of cannabis sativa containing low-to-no THC content. This is also legal in Florida, and available all over the place. The caveat: what they advertise isn't necessarily what you end up getting. CBD is not regulated by the FDA and is considered a supplement, not a drug.
Thanks, but I just want to get high.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:54 PM

I would really appreciate if you or one of your friends would PM me. I need a connection.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:54 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

This started out as a sneaky question, but has turned out to be very funny.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:14 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Lightbulb Just Think

When I was in school it would have been a scandal to use any drug. (OK amateur joker's bring on your attempt at humor which falls short of original). I was at the original "Woodstock" and did not use the many available drugs. Just gives some thoughts to anyone who uses a mind altering drug. Puts their life at risk to avoid reality. Who misses the healthy part of life and appreciating all the wonderful things available to experience. They think they are having a good time as they miss smelling fresh air, breathing without a weeze, an abnormal fast heart beat, not able to sit still and are shaking their arms and seem in a daze a lot of the time. Think everyone else is stupid for missing these life joys by getting a medical prescription when not needed and are proud they "beat the system". There are many medical risks to "using" and a lot of the "users" rationalize the risks away in order to hide from real life. Sad to see these lives wasted. The only benefit to the rest of the people is that it assists in "thinning the herd"..
Old 10-06-2019, 07:53 AM

I assume when you use the term "mind altering drug" you are including nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, and prescription opioids, antidepressants, tranquilizers, and antipsychotics....NOT

Oh, I forgot, the above are "approved" by society.

And with a broad sweep of your pen, you indicate they hide from real life, put their life at risk, and waste their life. Geez, can you generalize any more than that?

A very rigid, uneducated view...takes us back to the 1930's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
When I was in school it would have been a scandal to use any drug. (OK amateur joker's bring on your attempt at humor which falls short of original). I was at the original "Woodstock" and did not use the many available drugs. Just gives some thoughts to anyone who uses a mind altering drug. Puts their life at risk to avoid reality. Who misses the healthy part of life and appreciating all the wonderful things available to experience. They think they are having a good time as they miss smelling fresh air, breathing without a weeze, an abnormal fast heart beat, not able to sit still and are shaking their arms and seem in a daze a lot of the time. Think everyone else is stupid for missing these life joys by getting a medical prescription when not needed and are proud they "beat the system". There are many medical risks to "using" and a lot of the "users" rationalize the risks away in order to hide from real life. Sad to see these lives wasted. The only benefit to the rest of the people is that it assists in "thinning the herd"..
Closed Thread

Tags
form, answer, cannibis, guess, villagers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.