Need a lease form PLEASE

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Default Need a lease form PLEASE

HELP! I need a short - two to three page - lease form for renting our villa for a month this winter. We weren't going to rent it out and then something just fell
in our laps. If anyone has an agreement they can email to me please let me know.
I would like to get one that includes the use of a golf cart, but will take what I can get since time is of the essence. Thanks so much!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:45 PM

I also would be interested in such a lease please email to me as well. Thanks so much
Old 11-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen2012 View Post
HELP! I need a short - two to three page - lease form for renting our villa for a month this winter. We weren't going to rent it out and then something just fell
in our laps. If anyone has an agreement they can email to me please let me know.
I would like to get one that includes the use of a golf cart, but will take what I can get since time is of the essence. Thanks so much!
You might give this link a try:
http://www.rocketlawyer.com/docLandi...idential+Lease
Old 11-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen2012 View Post
Have you read the thread about the difficulty of getting golf cart insurance that covers its use by renters?
Old 11-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Default Rental contract

go to www.lawdepot.com
Old 11-02-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
Have you read the thread about the difficulty of getting golf cart insurance that covers its use by renters?
Got a link to that thread? Seems like many rent with cart included...........
Old 11-03-2011, 02:48 PM

Try Staples. They have pre-printed forms for various types of legal agreements.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_pine View Post
Got a link to that thread? Seems like many rent with cart included...........
I don't know how to copy a thread. Put "golf cart insurance rentals" into the search box and it will take you right to the thread. Insurance not covering your renters driving the cart is relatively new. Some folks are lowering their rent a bit and having the renters rent a cart on their own.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.