What's Your Phobia?

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2023, 02:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
That particular meme is a homophobic insult, combined with a "criminals suck" insult, combined with a "I have nothing to contribute to this conversation so I'll post someone else's insulting thoughts" contribution.

Some folks on this forum think this is funny. Some are insulted. Some roll their eyes, and some pity the poster who does this because - they are not capable of contributing to discussions and always resort to backhanded insults or insulting memes.

Not everyone is like that, and I'm not singling anyone out on this. More than one member does this kind of thing.
And a certain particular post is a "look at me, look at how self righteous I am!" insult...

Some folks on the forum feel the need to put down others by showing how saintly they are. Some roll their eyes, and some pity the poster who does this because - they are not capable of contributing to discussions and always resort to backhanded insults...

Not every post is like that and I'm not singling anyone out on this. More than one member does this kind of thing...

-Tom Petty
Old 03-23-2023, 04:05 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,132 Times in 812 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
The Villages Florida
I'm the guy who just so happens to start this post and thinks this picture of his phobia
is dam funny.

Thanks for the belly laugh.
Old 04-06-2023, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarc View Post
Claustrophobia....hate elevators. If one ever got stuck I'd have a heart attack. Once walked down 9 flights of stairs because the elevator got so crowded on way down.The Villages Florida
I'm claustrophobic too. I havent been to The Villages yet and i'm afraid of the houses being too close together...LOL. Silly, i know. Or maybe this fear is called something else.
Closed Thread

Tags
water, phobia, person, guess, yuck

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.