When will The Villages of District 12 get connectivity?

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Default When will The Villages of District 12 get connectivity?

When will The Villages of District 12 get connectivity? District 12 Villages are older than District 13, yet the Chitty Chatty bridge for District 13 connectivity is up and running. The Brownwood bridge was started first but is yet to complete. The Water Lilly bridge is in place with no connection on either end; and the Brownwood and Water Lilly bridges have no paths between them. What is going on? Our sales rep when we purchased said (not promised) The Village of McClure would be up and running many months ago.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:20 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts

you might want to contact those who provide "connectivity". by connectivity do you mean internet/cable tv?
Old 10-13-2020, 07:02 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzAuSenior View Post
When will The Villages of District 12 get connectivity? District 12 Villages are older than District 13, yet the Chitty Chatty bridge for District 13 connectivity is up and running. The Brownwood bridge was started first but is yet to complete. The Water Lilly bridge is in place with no connection on either end; and the Brownwood and Water Lilly bridges have no paths between them. What is going on? Our sales rep when we purchased said (not promised) The Village of McClure would be up and running many months ago.
Maybe you should ask your Realtor.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
you might want to contact those who provide "connectivity". by connectivity do you mean internet/cable tv?
No.
He is talking about golf cart bridges.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I believe I read that these 2 bridges will be in service in early 2021. I do not believe that.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:55 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

I've been living down here for 3-1/2 years now and am not in a hurry to see the bridges open. If I want to go north of 44 my choice is to drive an air conditioned car. To get from Fenney West to the turnpike bridge and then up to the next bridge and over to brownwood will take a half hour at least depending on how crowded the trails will be. I would much rather see the opening of Magnolia and more restaurants and shopping south of 44. We are finally getting a convenience store/gas station down here, I hope it's a WaWa.
Old 10-13-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
I agree with you! When we were looking for a home in January our villages realtor told us about chitty chatty and that is was years away from being built. This was Jan 2020. After we bought over in monarch grove in February they started building homes. I don’t think The Villages wanted people buying there before selling these homes. I would have loved to been over there. Closer to things. Yes, it is not fair they have their bridge and we don’t.
Closed Thread

Tags
district, connectivity, villages, bridge, water

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.