Where did the Covid19 virus originate?

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2020, 11:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I think it is very important to find out exactly where and how it originated, but not in an effort to put blame on anyone. It is important so the world can learn and adopt, to help prevent something like this from happening again.

Bottom line when the 🐥 come home to roost it’s in China
Old 03-31-2020, 11:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawor1234 View Post
I understand taking down posts that are politically motivated. So then why do you have a Trump ad at the end of this?!
“Do as I say, not as I do”????
You and we are moochers, adds pay for The site. You think they operate for free for our convenience?
Old 03-31-2020, 11:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Even more interesting is this report from 1998 which details that a saved sample from a Bantu who died in the 1950's tested positive for HIV. This shows how a virus can be around for a long time then with a combination of a minor genetic change and opportunity it suddenly becomes wide spread. You might note the name of the expert who commented on this study for the article. Some guy named Fauci.

Since this 1998 report the back tracing of HIV has moved the timeline to earlier in the 20th century. If you are stuck on your couch and want to read a very detailed study with lots of diagrams and figures.. Origins of HIV and the AIDS Pandemic

You will see that both monkeys and apes were vectors of transmission to humans of slightly different strains of the virus. Ain't science great!
Why wouldn’t they be vectors of transmission they branch off the same tree
Old 03-31-2020, 12:33 PM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawor1234 View Post
I understand taking down posts that are politically motivated. So then why do you have a Trump ad at the end of this?!
“Do as I say, not as I do”????
Some of the ads you see are not placed there by Talk of The Villages. TOTV only places ads from our paid sponsors. Others may appear from search engines like Google.

Closed Thread

Tags
virus, variety, answer, we’ll, questions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.