Where did the Covid19 virus originate?

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2020, 11:10 AM

I understand taking down posts that are politically motivated. So then why do you have a Trump ad at the end of this?!
“Do as I say, not as I do”????
Old 03-29-2020, 11:12 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawor1234 View Post
I understand taking down posts that are politically motivated. So then why do you have a Trump ad at the end of this?!
“Do as I say, not as I do”????
You really need to quote the posts your referring to in order for people to understand what you're trying to say.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:28 AM
Platinum member

I do not know if this was accidental or released on purpose but I do believe they were creating a form of bio warfare in their top secret labs. I would not put anything past the Chinese regime. They want to nail us to the wall and what better way than by destroying our economy.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:36 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeM View Post
I do not know if this was accidental or released on purpose but I do believe they were creating a form of bio warfare in their top secret labs. I would not put anything past the Chinese regime. They want to nail us to the wall and what better way than by destroying our economy.
I believe either it was a working experiment that slipped out or a deliberate test run. They'll wrecking more than one countries economy. I hope it's a wake up call to get this country to be less dependant on other countries and start making stuff again.
Old 03-29-2020, 12:16 PM

The first case was Noted on Nov, 2019 in Hubei China. The lady infected at wet market did not get infected until Dec.
The CoV-2, originated in a bat and somehow hopped to another animal, possibly the pangolin, which then passed it on to humans. The disease is now spreading between people without any animal intermediary.
Old 03-29-2020, 01:47 PM
Veteran member
Default Spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcgowan View Post
Im thinking about writing a book - here is a synopsis: Large Communist Government want to be world leader. They devise a plan to introduce a deadly virus to their own people at the height of a New Year celebration. Millions are infected but show no signs of sickness for weeks. Once the NY celebration is over the infected people travel all around the globe returning to homes, visiting friends and family carrying the virus unknowingly. The Government understand that many of their citizens will die from the virus but they calculate that they could sacrifice millions and still have billions of citizens remaining. The virus infects millions and millions around the globe killing thousands. It a Pandemic that puts the large government as the leader of the world.

People have been eating bats for thousands of years - why is this happening now?

Fiction or non fiction - thoughts?
Non fiction and a spot on assessment of reality, well done!
Old 03-29-2020, 02:16 PM

We have heard, not confirmed, that although this Virus started in Wuhan the numbers of Chinese visitors/ workers to and from Northern Italy during their "New Year' caused the start of it. the north has leather factories sold to the Chinese and they imported workers. The Chinese always travel on New Year ALL OVER THE WORLD. Start of virus hence the death toll of 10,000 in Northern Italy. The governments lack of action both here and abroad has made this a crisis.. Listen to Dr Fauci" who has been the Chief Doctor for YEARS he is telling the truth.....
Old 03-29-2020, 02:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction29 View Post
Non fiction and a spot on assessment of reality, well done!
The virus evolved. Just as the HIV virus evolved. It was a mutation.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:06 PM

Don’t spread conspiracy theories. Much scientific evidence supports that it arose naturally.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsb03 View Post
Don’t spread conspiracy theories. Much scientific evidence supports that it arose naturally.
I think you're heard the term "conspiracy theory," and while not fulling understanding what that actually means, decided it somehow applies. That was answered earlier in this thread if you want to look it up.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:30 PM
Angry Drones

It's the endless professional drones dropping the virus world wide. Natural selection - get rid of old & very young!
Old 03-29-2020, 08:55 PM
Sage

As much as I don't want to say it I'm believing more and more this wasn't accidental on the part of the chinese government. My personal opinion is we've been blindsided like we were on 9-11. Our country's been to busy fighting each other. We've been depending on other countries for so long and forking over money to countries that hate our guts while we shut down our own needs. I'm not happy with ANY of our government officials. Like I said. I had to vent.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
As much as I don't want to say it I'm believing more and more this wasn't accidental on the part of the chinese government. My personal opinion is we've been blindsided like we were on 9-11. Our country's been to busy fighting each other. We've been depending on other countries for so long and forking over money to countries that hate our guts while we shut down our own needs. I'm not happy with ANY of our government officials. Like I said. I had to vent.
The most likely explanation is a procedural or human error in the Chinese Biowarfare Lab in Wuhan contributed to the contamination and resulted in what has since morphed into a worldwide pandemic. It’s unlikely, although not yet disproven, that the Chinese did this deliberately.

The source of the “accidental” theory is from Brad Johnson. Johnson is s retired Senior Operations Officer and former Chief of Station with the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations. He explains his theory in a well-viewed video but posting the link here will likely be viewed as a violation of the TOS, and removed by the Moderator. Hence, in deference to the TOTV rules we all need to abide by, you’ll have to search for the video on your own. Simply search for “Brad Johnson Wuhan video” and you should be able to find it. What follows is a summarized analysis as sent to me by a friend and who also did a deep dive into Johnson’s background and claim. One thing I did not know is Johnson is a member of the Cherokee Nation, just an interesting tidbit.

“Brad Johnson has served domestically and abroad with numerous assignments often during periods of armed conflict. He has served overseas in direct support of the War against Terrorism. Mr. Johnson is a certified senior expert in Counterintelligence issues with extensive direct experience in the field. He is a senior expert in surveillance and surveillance detection issues. He has proven expertise in dangerous operational environments with the highest level of training and extensive direct experience in tradecraft for dangerous areas. His proven expertise also extends to denied operational environments (most difficult and restrictive) with the highest levels of training offered anywhere in the USG or the world and extensive direct experience. Mr. Johnson managed the overseas portion of the Persons Indicated For War Crimes (PIFWC) program and has served overseas as Chief of Station multiple times. He is an enrolled member of The Cherokee Nation, a Federally Recognized Tribe. Since his retirement from the CIA, Mr. Johnson has run a successful intelligence related training company.

Johnson outlined a 10 year history, starting in Winnipeg with back and forth travel to Wuhan, where the Chinese were caught trying to smuggle vials in Boston to Wuhan, and the head of Chemistry Department at Harvard was arrested along with Chinese student(s). All tied to Chinese intelligence program and the Level 4 lab in Wuhan. Then there is the Chinese program within our 50 states tied into our universities. All links strongly suggesting technology transfer from Canada/US to China’s Level 4 lab. About that there can be no doubt. Being going on for well over 35 years.

Mr. Johnson spoke of four separate insertions in the spike-liko protein of the Covid-19 virus (think I am saying this correctly). Went from exactly the same family of the SARS virus to four mutations and Mr. Johnson explained this is statistically impossible. He also explained that the mutations are connected to the AIDS virus; I believe he said the Chinese took from the AIDS virus and inserted into the SARS virus with 4 mutations to create a virus that theoretically could be used as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. What troubles me is I would think others throughout the world specializing in epidemiology and infectious diseases would have pointed out these mutations. The fact that I cannot find anyone else corroborating Mr. Johnson’s claim leaves me wanting for additional verifiable information. So I cannot accept his claim on face value.

My own opinion, for what its worth, is that this virus is a product of the Level 4 Wuhan lab and it got away from them into the general public. The rest is a coverup of gigantic proportions to hide what they have been doing these past 40 years, and to protect their assets in the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world where they no doubt are gleaning secret scientific research from other governmental programs.

My own company provided capital equipment to China in the 80s. I know how they worked then, appropriating technology from other world-wide companies, and did it without shame, for they thought it a great compliment to us and others that they would copy our designs. A cultural issue perhaps for the lower class; a purposeful appropriation of intellectual property for their upper class and leadership.”
Old 03-31-2020, 09:20 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
The most likely explanation is a procedural or human error in the Chinese Biowarfare Lab in Wuhan contributed to the contamination and resulted in what has since morphed into a worldwide pandemic. It’s unlikely, although not yet disproven, that the Chinese did this deliberately.

The source of the “accidental” theory is from Brad Johnson. Johnson is s retired Senior Operations Officer and former Chief of Station with the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations. He explains his theory in a well-viewed video but posting the link here will likely be viewed as a violation of the TOS, and removed by the Moderator. Hence, in deference to the TOTV rules we all need to abide by, you’ll have to search for the video on your own. Simply search for “Brad Johnson Wuhan video” and you should be able to find it. What follows is a summarized analysis as sent to me by a friend and who also did a deep dive into Johnson’s background and claim. One thing I did not know is Johnson is a member of the Cherokee Nation, just an interesting tidbit.

“Brad Johnson has served domestically and abroad with numerous assignments often during periods of armed conflict. He has served overseas in direct support of the War against Terrorism. Mr. Johnson is a certified senior expert in Counterintelligence issues with extensive direct experience in the field. He is a senior expert in surveillance and surveillance detection issues. He has proven expertise in dangerous operational environments with the highest level of training and extensive direct experience in tradecraft for dangerous areas. His proven expertise also extends to denied operational environments (most difficult and restrictive) with the highest levels of training offered anywhere in the USG or the world and extensive direct experience. Mr. Johnson managed the overseas portion of the Persons Indicated For War Crimes (PIFWC) program and has served overseas as Chief of Station multiple times. He is an enrolled member of The Cherokee Nation, a Federally Recognized Tribe. Since his retirement from the CIA, Mr. Johnson has run a successful intelligence related training company.

Johnson outlined a 10 year history, starting in Winnipeg with back and forth travel to Wuhan, where the Chinese were caught trying to smuggle vials in Boston to Wuhan, and the head of Chemistry Department at Harvard was arrested along with Chinese student(s). All tied to Chinese intelligence program and the Level 4 lab in Wuhan. Then there is the Chinese program within our 50 states tied into our universities. All links strongly suggesting technology transfer from Canada/US to China’s Level 4 lab. About that there can be no doubt. Being going on for well over 35 years.

Mr. Johnson spoke of four separate insertions in the spike-liko protein of the Covid-19 virus (think I am saying this correctly). Went from exactly the same family of the SARS virus to four mutations and Mr. Johnson explained this is statistically impossible. He also explained that the mutations are connected to the AIDS virus; I believe he said the Chinese took from the AIDS virus and inserted into the SARS virus with 4 mutations to create a virus that theoretically could be used as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. What troubles me is I would think others throughout the world specializing in epidemiology and infectious diseases would have pointed out these mutations. The fact that I cannot find anyone else corroborating Mr. Johnson’s claim leaves me wanting for additional verifiable information. So I cannot accept his claim on face value.

My own opinion, for what its worth, is that this virus is a product of the Level 4 Wuhan lab and it got away from them into the general public. The rest is a coverup of gigantic proportions to hide what they have been doing these past 40 years, and to protect their assets in the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world where they no doubt are gleaning secret scientific research from other governmental programs.

My own company provided capital equipment to China in the 80s. I know how they worked then, appropriating technology from other world-wide companies, and did it without shame, for they thought it a great compliment to us and others that they would copy our designs. A cultural issue perhaps for the lower class; a purposeful appropriation of intellectual property for their upper class and leadership.”
Thanks. First chance I get I will look it up. I've been busy doing yard work to keep my mind busy and lock out bad thoughts.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
Thanks. First chance I get I will look it up. I've been busy doing yard work to keep my mind busy and lock out bad thoughts.
You're welcome. I've been out in my yard too.

Here's some more pertinent information.

This is the link from Yahoo News: Suspected SARS virus and flu germs found in luggage: FBI report describes China'''s '''biosecurity risk'''

Here's a brief summary. See the link for the full details.:

“The Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate assesses foreign scientific researchers who transport undeclared and undocumented biological materials into the United States in their personal carry-on and/or checked luggage almost certainly present a US biosecurity risk,” reads the report. “The WMDD makes this assessment with high confidence based on liaison reporting with direct access.”

The report, which came out more than two months before the World Health Organization learned of a cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan that turned out to be COVID-19, appears to be part of a larger FBI concern about China’s involvement with scientific research in the U.S. While the report refers broadly to foreign researchers, all three cases cited involve Chinese nationals."
Closed Thread

Tags
virus, variety, answer, we’ll, questions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.