Who do I call for common area grass cutting?

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Default Who do I call for common area grass cutting?

We moved in 2 months ago. Our lawn has been cut at least 6 times by our lawn service. The area behind that is the common area that’s has only been cut 2 times. The area outside the fence (on the street) gets cut weekly. I don’t understand why the guys that cut the grass outside the fence don’t cut the grass inside the fence that is TV responsibility. Who would I call to find out what is going on? With all the rain we’ve gotten recently it’s needs to be cut soon! Thank you .
Old 06-01-2020, 04:00 PM

Call the district. They'll either get it corrected or direct you to the proper authority.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolson View Post
We moved in 2 months ago. Our lawn has been cut at least 6 times by our lawn service. The area behind that is the common area that’s has only been cut 2 times. The area outside the fence (on the street) gets cut weekly. I don’t understand why the guys that cut the grass outside the fence don’t cut the grass inside the fence that is TV responsibility. Who would I call to find out what is going on? With all the rain we’ve gotten recently it’s needs to be cut soon! Thank you .
District Property Management.

352-753-4022
Closed Thread

Tags
cut, area, fence, grass, times

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.