Who was popping popcorn early this morning?

Closed Thread
Old 11-18-2017, 07:50 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default Who was popping popcorn early this morning?

I awoke this morning shortly after 6 A.M. to the sound of someone popping popcorn outside of the bedroom window. After a few seconds, my old military training kicked in to remind me that it was more likely the sounds of gun fire. Gee, is there a mass escape from the prison where by the residents of Fenney are defending themselves? Was it another mass casualty event this time in TV?

Then I remembered that it’s almost Thanksgiving. So, it must be a Turkey shoot starting at first light. One never knows what new sights and sound we all get to experience living in TV. Sorry I missed the shoot and could only hear it. Here’s to the start to a great Thanksgiving celebration for everyone.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:59 AM

Duck season open
Old 11-18-2017, 08:01 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIMAN View Post
Duck season open
Here I was thinking Turkey.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:10 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Wabbit Season !
Old 11-18-2017, 09:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
I awoke this morning shortly after 6 A.M. to the sound of someone popping popcorn outside of the bedroom window. After a few seconds, my old military training kicked in to remind me that it was more likely the sounds of gun fire. Gee, is there a mass escape from the prison where by the residents of Fenney are defending themselves? Was it another mass casualty event this time in TV?

Then I remembered that it’s almost Thanksgiving. So, it must be a Turkey shoot starting at first light. One never knows what new sights and sound we all get to experience living in TV. Sorry I missed the shoot and could only hear it. Here’s to the start to a great Thanksgiving celebration for everyone.
Not something to joke about. IMHO.
Closed Thread

Tags
sound, mass, shoot, thanksgiving, morning

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.