Why are cars changing the rules of road for carts??

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Veteran member

I'm with Gracie, I love it when thy come and I love it when they leave!
Old 02-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Platinum member

I think most agree automobile drivers who wave carts to pass in front of them are just trying to be polite. I try not to make eye contact and they soon drive on.

I have seen many instances with gates with two lanes (Morse gate at El Camino for instance) where the car in the right lane stops to let a cart cross but traffic in the left turn keeps moving. In these instances "Nice Guy" has essentially lured a cart into a very dangerous situation.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default the reason I posted this was....

The Morse Blvd. roundabout at the 27/441 end is really really dangerous because the cart path completely circles the round-about, consequently, there are two lanes in circle (which is normal with round-about) BUT and here comes the problem, you have two lanes that MIGHT turn, one waves the cart thru, the other has NO idea what has transpired and BOOOOOM.
Please please be careful out there and I suggest all golf carts just WAIT until ALL traffic has cleared.....I'm sure this was as clear as mud
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.